1.11 Known Issues

Acabo de realizar una compra de 45 fichas de sulley por 810 diamantes. Había ahorrado más de 1400 diamantes. En el lugar de darme las fichas de sulley me ha dado 1M de monedas y me ha quitado 1300 diamantes.
Como puedo hacer que me devuelvan los diamantes?

Oh I didn’t notice that

Amazon players - update 1.11.2 is now available in the store. This will fix the purchasing issue for sure this time!

2 Likes

It worked. Thank you. Will you be offering a similar mega combo deal today?

@Polaris congrats to the team who had to fix this. It sounds like it was a real pain in the behind.

2 Likes

@Polaris It is a size error under the frame in the contest. I can not click on rank. :weary::sob:

2 Likes

Anyone else having an issue with the boss bots in invasion? I used 9 breakers to get my level 160 boss down to about 33% hp and now when I go back to the screen it’s at 100% health. And my breakers are gone.

I’m on S3.

1 Like

Has this been reported?

What is the problem??

The name of the guild I think…

2 Likes

Oh! Yah, that was reported already! :grin:

Oh okay (10 characters)

Rafiki is glitched. He became untargetable in invasion for 60 secs, causing me to lose by default. None of my heroes would do anything. Just sit there. It started when rafiki meditated

3 Likes

Welcome! Also this issue has been reported

1 Like

@NUKEZ it helps if you explain your pictures a little bit

I’m assuming that you don’t understand why your friend missions have such a low chance of success? That is because both you Alice and Miguel are very low power. The more you improve either one, the greater their chances of success become.

4 Likes

I’ve had this same problem on the tournament screen for a long time. It happens when I use my device, which is small. :cry:

2 Likes

I found an issue. Whenever Merlin uses his active on Joy, Joy won’t deal any damage. I’ve used Merlin against Miguel and Miguel dealt damage.

They won’t take any damage you mean?

Oh never mind. That’s because Miguel has a basic attack which actively does effects to heroes/enemies. Joy just stands there.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney