1.16.10 Known Issues

This issue will be resolved once you install the 1.16.11 update:

• We’re currently investigating reports of battles crashing in the Coliseum.
2 Likes

@Polaris The spotlight heroes feature is still bugged?

Unfortunately, yes.

@Polaris Did you updated the score in the Coliseum for challengers or is a bug?
Victory is now granting 3000 points instead of 1000 points awarded yesterday
I can’t find info about that in patch notes.
It is annoying because, in order to update my score, I need to spend an extra fight.

1 Like

I’m not aware of any changes to this value. It’s 1000 for Arena and 3000 for Coliseum.

Before the patch, it was 1000 per victory in coliseum

Then I assume, that was a bug in the previous version and it is fixed with the patch.

Thank you @Polaris

1 Like

Did some digging, and you are correct. It was changed with the update. I am talking to the team about this, but the change was intentional. I apologize that this was not communicated.

3 Likes

Ok and now for those who win points and didn’t receive the 3,000 and used all his free tries?

3 Likes

In-game support section on iOS dark mode is not readable

I don’t know if this is considered a bug, but the word “Hunny” doesn’t appear on Pooh’s jar. Any insight on this @Polaris?

2 Likes

@Polaris I don’t know if this is a bug or only a “typo” but Hank & Dory white skill says:
“The blind has a chance to fail against allies above[…]”
Should be enemies or I misunderstanding what the skill does?.

Thanks for your replies :smiley:

1 Like

I cannot update the game, I have tried multiple times and it gets to about 3/4 done and stops. @Polaris

@Polaris, que sucede con el juego, no puedo hacer robos correctamente, tampoco invasión, batallas de coliseo y la campaña de amistad gonzo-caboom; el juego me ha expulsado constantemente desde la actualización!

1 Like

It’s good now!

This has been an issue for some time and it is not something that we can fix. We are waiting for our partner to update their software to fix this bug.

This is due to the way we reverse the art for the opponent lineups. The word was appearing backwards, so it was removed until we can have a better solution.

It should be enemies. I’ve asked the team to fix this.

Please try connecting to the game on a strong and stable WIFI network. I have triggered your game to check and ensure you have downloaded all the new content from the update. If that does not resolve the issue, please submit a support ticket through the game describing the problem.
Intenta conectarte al juego en una red WIFI fuerte y estable. He activado tu juego para verificar y asegurarme de que has descargado todo el contenido nuevo de la actualización. Si eso no resuelve el problema, envíe un ticket de soporte a través del juego que describa el problema.

2 Likes

you could just have a H, for Hunny :smile:

2 Likes

Doesn’t this also go for the Incredibles? The logo on their suits don’t look so good when they are enemies.

Maybe just don’t include the word in enemy lineups at all?

Coliseum freezes on 3rd wave

Our gentlemen found Jasmine on line2 and line3 of defense causing the crash

Not sure of line1 defense

Shouldn’t Nick be in the stun collection now?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney