Failed Gaston Description

Same. Wasn’t able to login. Couldn’t post bc I haven’t created an account on forums and the cookie that brings me here to post was gone. I’m in now hence why I’m posting. Pretty dumb to only reward people complaining they couldn’t login instead of just compensating the whole server for an issue that you had to bring the server down to fix.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s fair that some people got compensated when others didn’t. I had to wait multiple hours to play just like the rest. That is just not fair and bad customer service.

3 Likes

Yup. Some have some haven’t got any compensation… I don’t get it… I’m on server 16 and have been trying to log on…

But got nothing in my mailbox as other in my guild where to send a ticket about this?
@Polaris

3 Likes

Same. Nobody in my guild received anything. But multiple people in the vip channel states they received ample compensation. While the rest of us just got slapped.

2 Likes

I did not receive any comp! Also now we’re in the lag on 16 seems pretty awful.

1 Like

My Guild mates and me on Server 16 don‘t got anything as compensation. Reading to some VIPs,they got. This is frustrating.

1 Like

How was the compensation reward distributed and how could you conclude not to award every player on the server compensation?

What was the compensation, was it equal amongst those who did receive them? I’ve heard multiple different rewards compensated, as in not everyone received the same…

What say you @Polaris?

Yo, wassup. I got nothing. A Guildmate told me he got stamina and 5 diamond chests.
My VIP level should be high enough to get at least a good compensation for missin out all the stuff during login issues.

2 Likes

I was unable to login and received no compensation either.

3 Likes

I’m VIP 8, server 16 and was affected, as posted earlier. Got no compensation. Shouldn’t all server 16 have been affected, and therefore compensated?

5 Likes

No compensation, not for me or for any guild mate, you should either send compensation to every Player on the Server or to noone. It is so unfair. Or did you only send to high Vip levels?

2 Likes

@Polaris
Why are we being ignored?

1 Like

I wasn’t compensated why is my time & trouble worth any less than other players? I came on discourse. By way of Google posted problems getting on DH why have My guild membership not received any compensation? We lost a whole days work of leveling up & not even a bye your leave what’s up with that? Goodgreif! Seems like my/our toil & trouble alone shoulda been worth something.

I logged in thank you

I really wonder why you didn’t learn anything from your dragonsoul time. Hie to keep up player’s fun and excitement. It doesn’t hurt you giving away generous compensation to every Player on the Server. Apparantly this Was what didn’t Happen.

1 Like

Got no compensation too.

vip4 here, nothing…

We’re looking into the comp list that was generated yesterday. Looks like it missed a bunch of people who were affected. We will be sending out compensation to everyone who was locked out of the game.

1 Like

That’s a good news. W8ting.

Ok, we’ve sent out a compensation package this morning. The comp yesterday was missing a good chunk of the players who were affected. Sorry about that!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney