Issues fixed with the 1.7.2 update on February 12:
- iOS users are reporting more frequent crashes in the game.
*The success rates for missions can display incorrectly.
- The sticker art is not displaying for the current weekly challenges, Out of Control, and Tankless.
Issues fixed with the server update on January 24:
- Server 1 - invasion ward battles are returning after being defeated.
These issues have been resolved:
- Costume icons are showing for Heroes who don’t currently have costumes in the game.
- Shank is a bit too tanky in Invasion Breaker Quests with power ups and reduced damage wards. There will be adjustments to this for the next Invasion.
- Creep Surge lineups can show as KO’ed if you’re in Surge when the wave changes. Leave surge and re-enter the screen to refresh the lineups.
- Friendship Campaign is showing friendships that require heroes that aren’t available.
- Friendship Campaign episodes can’t be played because they’re located in chapters that are not yet available on the server.
- War logs - attack tracker (Attacks: X/50) is not showing the correct number of attacks. The logs below that are correct. This is a display issue only.
- In Heist there is white text on the white player box, hiding their activity.
- Chat issues on Android - both flickering chat or emojis causing chat to disappear