1.8.2 A - some people still locked out

I have a guild mate on S 18 who hasn’t been able to open the game since the servers were restarted for this update. He says he heard from support that the issue would be fixed today, however he is still unable to log in and hasn’t heard anything else. Does anyone else have guildies with this issue? @Polaris is there any news for them? Where should they go for help if they still can’t get in game?

@cat_sass,what happened?:disappointed:

1 Like

Since that update he’s been unable to log in. Trying to find out if it affected others, or get any info. He emailed support, he says they said problem will be fixed, but he still can’t get back on.

You sure you’re not getting pranked? If not some people use @ Polaris and get some answers

I hope @Polaris will fix that,@cat_sass

1 Like

I don’t know of anyone else reporting being locked out of the game after the update. If he contacted support, they’ll need to know his account and device info so they can try and see if it’s a problem on our end, or device specific. Also, if there’s an error on the screen, a shot of that is also helpful for support.

2 Likes

I passed along your advice, thanks!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney