1.8.2 Known Issues

The memory disk images seems to be… odd. I will just add one screenshot, but there’s a lot of them, maybe even all memory disks.

It happened at this update.

1 Like

A few people (including me) have seen a glitch in the chat. Sometimes our chat doesn’t show up for some reason.

Yes, it is truly a glitch. But it doesn’t disappear, deleted or something. If you exit the chatroom and return, it will appear. Maybe this update can’t handle some loads of data?

I and others have noticed a glitch where Hercules’ What Goes Around skill doesn’t do damage. When this happens the animation goes backwards (through the player’s heroes not the creeps). Support ticket filed. Youtube video of the glitch (once in the middle and at the end) https://youtu.be/zvPaG1jsL8E

This would seem if Hercules got turned around targetimg a jump character such as Jessie or Mr. I or Gaston. Thhe same problem use to happen with Violet :wink: till they fixed it.

There seems to be a bug in Heist again. I have submitted a ticket but in Super Hard heist I was not able to call the closest heroes, they were ignored and ones farther away were called instead.

Olá, alguém pode me ajudar? Estou com problemas na equipe do Coliseu. Eu monto as equipes com 5 heróis e quando vou para batalha a equipe 2 só aparemcem 3 deles,já refiz várias vezes as equipes e isso sempre acontece, estou perdendo várias batalhas por isso!

What’s next month update is going to be on May? Also, would be cool in June 2019, in honor of the live action remake of The Lion King, We’ll have to see Simba and in honor of the 20th anniversary of Tarzan (1999) maybe we can see Tarzan, Jane, Clayton and Sabor. That would be cool.

I think this glitch (where Hercules’s “What Goes Around” has his sword-boomerang go the wrong way) depends on servers because it hasn’t happened to me. I have a purple Hercules I dunno if that’s the reason but I haven’t spotted that bug

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney