1.9.2 Known Issues

My game freezes everytime. Im on server 14 and playing on a samsung. Im not the only with this problem.

4 Likes

They came new badges avatars on server 14 but can’t use them?

@Polaris
Woody still broken unfortunately. Sorry

The server restart was just to fix the Mods Advancement tutorial issue. The team is still looking into the Woody Lasso.

Just tried to play Heist with those lags. Please, do something as soon as it’s possible, the game’s totally unplayable :sweat_smile:
And yes, as @Chevalier_Mic mentioned, this happens on server 14. Don’t know, hope my dudes on other servers don’t face the same :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve asked the team to take a look at S14 and make sure there isn’t a problem there.

We’ve adjusted what can be used as an avatar in the game. Check out the FAQ for the full list!

1 Like

@Polaris please take a look at Maui white and purple skills. Appears updated information is missing and also the damage reduction amount is not there. For some reason I can’t upload a photo.

Came to report the Woody bug but see it’s already been noted! :slight_smile:

Just to add incase it helps identify, the lasso seems to work correctly when Woody is on the defensive team - just not on the offensive team.

1 Like

Woody needs a fix asap. This is a main counter for meg and other annoying rear characters.

1 Like

Finnick isn’t a hero in the stun team of collections, despite having a stun.

1 Like

Dows that stun count though? It only works on enemues already slowed…

Getting stutter issues only after this update rolled out. They are consistent in timing and occur only outside of the battles.
Huawei Honor 8 (FRD-L09), Android 7.
@Polaris

3 Likes

Mike is in the team, and he only stuns enemies who are scared.

raises hands welp ok then…

Umm, what’s wrong with the wall on friendships?
It doesn’t say the name of the mission and it says Default? This is happening to basically all my heroes on their friendship wall.

5 Likes

This, is code in motion. Idk why this is showing though. Oh,

@Fire_Sparkle i am having the same problem.

1 Like

I just had a badgeless Buzz Lightyear keep my Hero (DW) in an Anti-Gravity Cage for the entire fight in the Creep Surge. Has anyone else had this happen?

Actually yeah I was just about to comment on the fact that Buzz’s Anti-Gravity Cage traps people for the entire fight.

3 Likes

@Polaris the game has been extremely laggy after the update it’s really slow for server 1 anyway you can let me know why?

3 Likes

I’m also having trouble with frame drops. New update made it very annoying to go through the game’s features because of how slow everything became.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney