2.0.10 Known Issues

Here are some issues that we’re investigating following the 2.0.10 update:

This issue has been addressed with the 2.0.10-A update:

• There are some instances where Megara will link to herself if Mulan is on the team.
5 Likes

Ok, maybe that could be fixed in update 2.0.11

Thank god it’s proven
So you believe it’s megara broken not mulan yet?!

Actually megara should linked to FRONT POSITION toons 1st … if no front toon then she can linked to front MID POSITION TOON … if no mid toons too then she must linked to front BACK POSITION TOON

3 Likes

The issue with Megara linking herself if Mulan was on the team has been addressed with a server update.

3 Likes

My meg is still not linking with Mulan. Both are Orange 8. Server 19.

1 Like

I think we all just need to come to the conclusion that Meg will never link to Mulan in a full team.

Mulans unique entrance means she always does her firework attack behind someone in your team then she rolls forward to the front line.

Only way around this is you manually putting the link on Mulan when you can.

@polaris the guild total power didn’t change with the update it still shows the previous power you had I had 976k now I have 1.22 million and it only shows in rankings not guild I think this same issue came up on 2 and 22 originally

@Polaris What’s going on? My total power dropped I don’t even have one hero over 500k I had more of them… something is wrong after the update all the hero’s are on different places as they were before

This was with the update last night.

We are changing the way badges factor into the hero power calculation. It will now be determined by the rarity of the badge. Players may see the power of their heroes increase or decrease due to this change. This change was made in order to make power calculations more uniform across heroes (old and new), and help improve City Watch matchmaking.

@Polaris I have all the hero’s maxed out. How my power decreased and the one who was second increased since we have the same hero’s? I had like 800k more total power then the Second one now i have less then the second one… where exactly is the logic? I lost almost a million total power and the second one increased… please explain the difference between two players who have the same maxed out hero’s! Thank you

@Polaris now there are different powers listed in different places. Like, coli and arena foes’ original powers show on the main screen, while the new power is shown on the hero selection screen.

Also, same as others are saying - my maxed and enchanted badges seem to have adjusted differently than my peers’ badges did.

And, a weekly challenge on my server (16) is to beat foes more than 10k tp stronger than me. That’s hard since I have no way of knowing my foes’ correct strength. This challenge came at the worst possible time, given the update-related issues.

4 Likes

Does the mod power count less and what causes this power decrease?

Those individuals need to go in and update their defense. That’s even like adding a star to a disk or any kind of adjustment…it needs updated via the player.

@Polaris in the last time you really make everything to make top players stop playing this game… is that what you really want? I spend much money in this game and what I get back for that: I’m losing 1 Million total power because you can’t handle City Watch! Do I get refund for all the power I lost? Those are resources and time and spent to get it… you can’t just do that…

I don’t care if you can’t handle the city watch matchmaking but not on my back! If you don’t make it right again I will stop playing and all the top players on server 9 also!
If that’s what you want: go ahead! You can’t just take something from us we worked for!

1 Like

Equality b/w badges. Rarity depends.Higher rarity badges will give high power than lower ones

What’s going on with Robin’s white skill?

• patch notes - deals 100% hp to studied enemies, normal damage
  • update - deals 400% hp to studied enemies
  • shown in combat to actually be dealing true damage
  • seems to have changed now to deal 300% hp to studied enemies

:exploding_head:

For some reason Queen doesn’t mark Rapunzel.

Hardy could be causing the bug…

Problem is both have hardy, but Hank wasn’t protected.

I dnt have screenshots…But Kristoff was constantly freezing my kristoff even…hes energy gets full so slowly…So A Bug?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney