2.1 & 2.1.10 Known Issues

We’ve fixed the issue that was causing Disney Emojis to crash.

2 Likes

The game keeps giving me update after update! I’ve had to update it 4 times!

That usually means you’re network connection isn’t stable so the game isn’t able to get the full update. Try restarting your device, checking your network is strong and stable, and then install again.

1 Like

Sorry, this is not what I meant. This section used to have 7 items for some characters, the last one was the emoji item. All of the 5 characters shown had those before.
Those ones:

Hello team. After this update the diamond quest of my wife has reseted. She would have to purchase new and all progress is lost. Name: DC Sabrina on server18. Can u check?

The Diamond Quest resets every 50 days. Hers reset on June 22 - there’s a timer in the top left corner of the screen to let you know how much time is left.

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing this up

1 Like

I think it shouldn’t suppose to show X/1 items.

5 Likes

I wanted to post it as soon as I saw it.

Mike’s red skill is bugged, wrong skill is triggered.

Not sure if it’s a bug or not, but skill animations for Aladdin are swapped.

2 Likes

There is also some missing animations. Like for Powerline’s “Show Stopper” and Megera’s “Witty Reposite”

Yes, but those used to be forgotten forever. But some got added, such as Maui’s “Take Flight”.

I think it isn’t that the wrong skill is triggered, but he reaches full energy and his white skill cancels out the roll. The team is looking into adjusting the priority of the skill order so the roll will happen first.

2 Likes

Why does this skill say normal damage when it doesn’t do damage?

3 Likes

Belle’s and Nick’s skill icons are out of order

This update brought more bugs than it did new features

5 Likes

The game become too slow!

too lagging

And the music is fizzing!

1 Like

This update is like a Sprite but with no lemon lime flavoring.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney