2.5 Known Issues

It’s a known thing. All friendship dialogues released since (around) Captain Hook aren’t translated

5 Likes

I would say that once the friendships were released without changing the dialogue every stage. Might be around the time Hook came out, right.

Am I the only one that has not seen the new challenges yet?

Normally on Wednesday at 12:00 PM CET the new challenges arrive. But as shown above, I stil see last weeks challenges on S21

Oh yeah, I have the same problem!

It’s the first week after xmas break, I imagine they were pre-programmed for last Wednesday 30th and been overlooked for this week :man_shrugging: hope to get them soon as I always hold off on doing too much on Wednesday mornings until they arrive :laughing:

5 Likes

Or could just be this… but it’s also affecting non-merging servers :man_shrugging:

(not sure in any case why something that lasts all week needs to be disabled for something that will take a couple of hours)

1 Like

I have the same issue on server 21

same to me in S22

Same issue on Server 2.

They were turned off on all servers by mistake. We’ll get them restarted on the servers that are not merging.

12 Likes

Just saying, could the two servers left after the merge get 1000 Challenge Shop Tokens (for the two challenges, each for 500 tokens) and 2 Orange Cosmetic Crates (because potentially missing out on two stickers) to the mailbox? I suppose that would be adequate compensation for not having them due to the merge itself.

Maybe 7x rewards of “accept the challenge” daily quest as well.

10 Likes

That’s good idea, and a nice gift for merge. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Or PB could activate the next challenge for those servers as well. In S21 the new challenge started 6 hours in (so it will still end next Wednesday at 12:00 PM CET). Would think they could do that for the merged servers as well

1 Like

Possible. I just recommended something in the case of it not being done.

1 Like

This seems silly - I’m tapping the ‘Claim All’ button here:

@Polaris This seems weird that Quorra is able to be targeted on her bike by Morph🤔

And then she died😂

10 Likes

She can’t be targeted, but she can be affected by skills and area damage. In this case, her action triggered Jim’s purple skill - she attacked, Morph blocked.

@Polaris will Baloo’s white skill be fixed? It’s been an issue for 6 months. a while now.

@Polaris I just had my one account merged to my main account and now I have this issue of getting “free” gold crates🤔

Can’t just buy a single gold crate anymore… not that I would because they are bad😂

2 Likes

@Polaris What about Hakuna Matata not protecting from crits after buffs are removed by Tron? It has never been added to the list of known issues. Is the team aware of this?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney