2 favorite characters, Stitch’s Mad Hatter disk and more

Ok so am have one for fun question, one serious question, and an announcement.

1. List item

First off, what are your two favorite Heroes that you love so much you NEVER replace them? For me it’s Stitch and WALL-E, mainly because they’re my favorite Disney character and Pixar character respectively. As an added bonus they’re also very good AND have awesome Disks.

Speaking of which, can someone please explain to me what Stitch’s Mad Hatter Disk does? According to the wiki it says “Can bite more enemies”. So that means it buffs 626 Scuffle right?

Finally, after recently learning that Randall is confirmed, and I remember seeing a fan made design and concept for him, I became eager and excited to share my own Hero ideas! Because if Randall is proof that PerBlue takes fan requests, I AM TOTALLY JOINING IN ON THAT ACTION. I’ll also be doing top 5 lists, starting with what in my opinion are the top 5 MOST ANNOYING characters to battle against in DHBM. Because just because YOU don’t struggle fighting against a certain character, doesn’t mean other people won’t either.

Anyway though, I hope to have some good fun being active in the community as well as asking for help when needed. Thank you all for your support and until then, I’ll see you next time.

I also never replace Stitch.

And yes, Stitch now bites pretty much all the enemies now, so he steals HP from all of them. I always use the MH disk.

1 Like

Holy smokes!

1 Like

Wait a sec…healing for allies?

Yes, allies that heal themselves also have improved healing. So it helps Stitch and allies

Wow…heh and here I felt that Stitch wasn’t up to par compared to other characters. But I just have to get that Disk first

I have yet to buff MH so I don’t have that disk yet. Though the Maui disk has done me well for a long time.

My 2 characters are
DarkWing who I’ve never replaced
&
When he comes out MegaVolt who I will not replace once he comes out

1 Like

I try to use Moana and Merida whenever I can. Moana because she’s my favorite Disney character and Merida because she’s powerful in-game and Brave is one of my favorite Pixar movies.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney