2022 Hopes

So you don’t know when will Bing Bong comes to the game

Something needs to be clarified here, Everything we’re doing here is from fans, the only ones who can give confirmations are the developers, @Loutre and @Polaris (Polaris I’m not entirely sure :sweat_smile:) And even if they were working on it they wouldn’t tell us nothing until it came out in some patch notes, however, and repeating what we’ve already told you so many times, Bing Bong is canonically dead in the timeline in which Joy, Sadness, fear, Fury and Disgust were extracted.
(Translation)

He’s most likely not coming to the game. I know I would love to have another Inside Out character. But we can’t decide anything. It’s the developer’s choice on who to put in the game. We can’t change anything.

5 Likes

I told you the voting thing saids that he is coming

That means nothing… only 2 people said he’s coming out of 14. And that’s only people who voted. Bing Bing most likely will not come to the game.

6 Likes

How about Bellwether from Zootopia Taffyta Muttonfudge from Wreck it Ralph Yesss from Wreck it Ralph instead how’s that

Timeline wise Bellwether and Taffyta Muttonfudge wouldn’t make too much sense. Yess is maybe an option, but not sure. You will have to be patient though, as we just gradually learn via Patch Notes which heroes join the game.

2 Likes

Thait’s not question are ever going to put Bellwether Taffyta Muttonfudge from Wreck it Ralph and Yesss yes or no

She was mentioned in one of the missions in Judy-Bogo as she escaped jail, she was caught, but like many times other villains do the same and yet they are playable, unless just Judy will take this really personally and won’t let Bellwether out of jail for a second :laughing:

Bellweather is (somehow) possible… but Taffyta, not really… what she will even do?

3 Likes

Well ask Loutre to make a patch notes for all three them please

:man_facepalming:

We can’t do that. They have to be developed and approved which takes the course of 6 months or so. We may request characters, but we have no control over who can and cannot be put into the game.

Besides, PB has their own agenda. We can’t just ask them to make a patch note just for specific character when they are already making other things (characters already approved, bugs fixes, new modes, etc.)

Now, can we please move on from this, other people have character they hope to be in the game too you know.

3 Likes

Well about Anne from Amphibia well that work too

We cannot give any information on what Heroes are being developed or who may or may not come to the game.

9 Likes

Hi you must be Loutre the community manager who makes characters to added to the game my name is Alex Santana and I’m huge fan of disney well I try asking everyone in the forum that Bing Bong from Inside out should be in the game and complete the inside out collection and have 6 heroes the emotions and him to if it’s okay with you please

5 heroes is enough for collection and such already exist.
Bing Bong is dead.

5 Likes

I’ll this once and say it again i don’t care add more inside out characters beside the emotions

You can push all you want, but it is just not going to happen. There are no Inside Out characters left to add, as they would be either way too big (Riley) or contradicting the timeline as Musk explained.

6 Likes

That would also make things weird as Riley doesn’t know about the existence of the emotions.

4 Likes

And if Riley’s emotions are outside of her head… this makes her deeply depressed all the time?

I do not make the characters. I just can pass along feedback and get information from the players.

Characters coming into the game can be a long process needing lots of approvals and we are unable to give out any information regarding this until they are fully approved for ingame (and ready to go in the game).

There is no need for you to continue to spam which characters you would like to see ingame as we really cannot do much with that. We cannot get everyone’s favorite characters into the game, unfortunately.

5 Likes

I think you have made this clear as well also, but as Loutre said:

And even if they are able to come then:

So you are going to have to be more patient. Some much-requested characters have taken years (Kim Possible, Anna) to come to the game.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney