• No, he’s dead

0 voters

The answer is yes he is coming

Well, I’m a little on the fence

Pros

• One more character would be added to the game
  • It would make the Inside Out collection complete

Cons:

• It would mess with the timeline given that Joy confirmed him to be dead.
  • It would freak out the emotions greatly (if Joy and Sadness told the others about him at all) I think it would go something like this:

Bing Bong: HI ya Joy, it’s so great to see ya.

Joy: Bing Bong!?! But your… and the dump… how are you…

Fear: THE UNDEAD WALKS THE EARTH!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Of course, that what I think. But I’m not a developer. So, what do I know?

Finally Bing bong is coming thank you so much that’s means Inside out will now have six heroes and that’s mean complete the collection and he should have a friendship with Joy and Mickey mouse how that’s

NOTHING. IS. CONFIRMED.

This whole argument is getting out of hand. It’s been established for a LONG time now that Bing Bong is near impossible to bring into DH:BM since Joy canonically states that he is dead in one of her Friendship Campaigns so quite frankly, I don’t know why we’re still having this discussion.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Do you know when are going to work on him

@Loutre, a little help please?

2 Likes

Hay que aclarar algo aquí, Todo lo que estamos haciendo aquí es de fans, los únicos que pueden dar confirmaciones son los desarrolladores, @Loutre y @Polaris (Polaris no estoy completamente seguro :sweat_smile:) Y aunque estuvieran trabajando en el no nos dirían nada hasta que llegase a salir en unas notas del parche, sin embargo, y repitiendo lo que ya le dijimos tantas veces, Bing Bong está muerto canonivamente en la línea temporal en la que se extrajeron a Alegría, Tristesa, temor, Furia y Desagrado.

2 Likes

Sorry can you explain that in English

My inglis si Bad, But the tranalater is good

1 Like

So you don’t know when will Bing Bong comes to the game

Something needs to be clarified here, Everything we’re doing here is from fans, the only ones who can give confirmations are the developers, @Loutre and @Polaris (Polaris I’m not entirely sure :sweat_smile:) And even if they were working on it they wouldn’t tell us nothing until it came out in some patch notes, however, and repeating what we’ve already told you so many times, Bing Bong is canonically dead in the timeline in which Joy, Sadness, fear, Fury and Disgust were extracted.
(Translation)

He’s most likely not coming to the game. I know I would love to have another Inside Out character. But we can’t decide anything. It’s the developer’s choice on who to put in the game. We can’t change anything.

5 Likes

I told you the voting thing saids that he is coming

That means nothing… only 2 people said he’s coming out of 14. And that’s only people who voted. Bing Bing most likely will not come to the game.

6 Likes

How about Bellwether from Zootopia Taffyta Muttonfudge from Wreck it Ralph Yesss from Wreck it Ralph instead how’s that

Timeline wise Bellwether and Taffyta Muttonfudge wouldn’t make too much sense. Yess is maybe an option, but not sure. You will have to be patient though, as we just gradually learn via Patch Notes which heroes join the game.

2 Likes

Thait’s not question are ever going to put Bellwether Taffyta Muttonfudge from Wreck it Ralph and Yesss yes or no

She was mentioned in one of the missions in Judy-Bogo as she escaped jail, she was caught, but like many times other villains do the same and yet they are playable, unless just Judy will take this really personally and won’t let Bellwether out of jail for a second :laughing:

Bellweather is (somehow) possible… but Taffyta, not really… what she will even do?

3 Likes

Well ask Loutre to make a patch notes for all three them please

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney