Next update, when? (Part 1)

Yep, the greatest! :joy:

Honestly though, the weighing by total amount spent on deals is of course incorrect, because 19 5 dollar deals can´t top one 100 dollar one bought in revenue. That´s WHY the measurements are wrong. Revenue gained =/= popularity of deals.

:sob: spoilers

12 Likes

So the list of the effects are spoilers as well?
Because many times it showed upcoming heroes. :confused:

Mistake on one server =/= spoiler. All of S24 could see it.

Exactly. We saw Kronk and … already.

So… I ended up unlocking Honey Lemon, because I missed some sign in days. (On s24)

6 Likes

I mean, they could have Honey Lemon be a server 24 exclusive for now…

7 Likes

I mean… it is still a spoiler, in a sense, because it’s revealing something we’re not supposed to have seen yet.

2 Likes

Tell that to the entirety of Server 24, though. If a mistake on one server is meant to be a spoiler on another, then… oh boi. Anyone can look at that server if they want to.

Too late, both got deleted, can’t have nice things :frowning:

No patch notes, no visible new heroes, eh :frowning:

Okay, so it was an ACCIDENTAL spoiler, then.

Still THEIR problem, though.

Wouldn’t it be better to unveil it all today and thus even if mistake as S24 was done, it would not be THAT spoilery at least?

Maybe they were intended for patch notes today but got delayed last minute.

I don’t disagree with either of your points there.

No, they are meant for 1st January but for some reason were released today in S24. Poor PB.

How it would hurt to keep them visible on the heroes screen?
It’s nice to enjoy animations

I know people in my guild who have or our close to Clawhauser. Will people receive a refund @Polaris or will the hero just stay.

You can’t fight with donuts! That’s so lame! :unamused:

And Cheshire can’t attack by standing on his head but here we are…

2 Likes

There is just some bottomline I never get.

You want to release new characters for the New Year but… why not give the info as a big Christmas present instead?

I think players that do have a S24 account and got lucky (as a particular Honey unlocker) are much happier than the servers that don’t even know about their presence.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney