3.5 Known Issues Thread

Are you on an Amazon device? There is an issue happening with Amazon devices and a forced content download will not help that.

5 Likes

nope, just android - I closed out of the content download as I was on 4G but then when I tried again after connecting to wifi it didn’t do the download, just signed me straight in

Yes all icons are a no show. Currently the app is not playable.

I’ve done a force update on next login.

4 Likes

Is it possible to see a preview of how Sanderson sisters look in-game, as the design is rather final anyways?

Winifred should be visible tomorrow with the prize wall preview on event screen?

Nope, you will have to wait until they’re rolled out on Thursday.

3 Likes

It’s a bummer that the Sanderson sisters aren’t coming till Thursday. Can you make sure to do an in game announcement as well? I used all my
Diamond crates upon login and had no clue they wouldn’t be released yet. Id hate others to do the same.
@Loutre

A old bug is back where a icon is over lapping another one

@Loutre

perfect, thanks!

Ok. Has anyone experienced any issues with Chapter 49?

They are coming on Thursday since I’ve checked the announcements. You just have to wait until then. And besides, it must have been a waste of crates.

When will we have the wish crate back?

Ah, I see this was already caught.

El juego me pidió la actualización y después de llevarla a cabo ya no puedo entrar, pues me indica que hay un error!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused::unamused::unamused::angry::rage::angry:

1 Like

If prize wall starts tomorrow… why there isn’t a preview yet like each time before? :thinking:

1 Like

Since the sisters will not roll out till Thursday I did not want the prize wall preview to go out with possibly wrong stats for Winnifred.

6 Likes

I should have made this more clear that there will not be a Prize Wall preview.

4 Likes

Will there be the indication of “Daily Resets Left” or is that still not a thing?

That should be in this update. It should look similar to something like this:

6 Likes

Alrighty. Also I´d like a better scaling of Megabits in Codebase before Christmas since it´s impossible to level up now.

When 900 was needed with 160/day gain, it was fine.
But 11000+ needed with 160/day gain - impossible. Should be like… 2k+/day of the preferred one. The ratio of 160/900 x needed megabits should be kept intact.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney