3.8 Known Issues

You forgetting that in the game ant is bigger than a mouse… and dog… and most of humans.

1 Like

We’re only considering the four mentioned characters. If we add others, that would be a total mess.

1 Like

Some friendly advice, if Cinderella is added and she has her mice as sidekicks, make sure they’re scale consistent with the 4 already mentioned.

As stated above, not so concerned about the ants, only interested in the mice.
There aren’t any friendly Disney rats are there?

Well, there is this one.

All of our scaling has to get approved by Disney and the scaling between Gadget, Chip and Dale, and Basil is all correct and approved. Changes will not be made.

1 Like

Chip & Dale take longer than Gadget to “glitch” into their regular size, but unless the battle is over in the first few seconds, they’re scaled properly with Gadget and Basil.

I’m sure PerBlue could work on a patch to have Chip & Dale show up in the correct size in their victory pose if the battle ends too quickly, but honestly I’d rather the team focus time and effort on other areas in the game.

2 Likes

As said above, everyone’s scaling here is fine and we won’t be making any changes to their sizes.

Shouldn’t this be fixed with the latest update?

Kaa still overlaps in Arena…and it is super ugly

It seems that the update affected scoring in Arena and Coliseum. Which is great timing in the last days of the final week!
Since I don’t assume a hotfix would be possible in a timely manner before the first contenders day end, I guess there’s not much that can be done …

For the future: Maybe don’t push an update mid last challenger week if it will affect scoring?

Also, rules of week 4 for next season show RULE__DECREASE

The Kaa fix will take a bit of time since it deals with so many layers on different screens so expect the snake to be a menace for a while.

It’s being looked into.

We’re not seeing any changes were made. Can you put in a support ticket so we can look into what you’re seeing?

Done.
Arena scoring is capped at 1225 now (without QW), even with teams that previously got 1300-1400 before.

Had the team look into it more. Looks like there is no cap we had over 5k battles over 1225 just this morning.

The amount of points earned depends on how much damage was absorbed and the total damage dealt in that particular battle, and both of those can vary from fight to fight even with the same heroes on both sides.

Seems I was wrong with the cap at 1225 but it doesn’t change the fact that healing and damage blocked by shield isn’t taken into account for the scoring, if it affects summons.
This is different behavior than before the patch.

We looked into it and saw nothing in the data has been changed since October 2021 so not sure what is going on because nothing should be different.

But there is. And it’s screwing with Arena/Coliseum seasons during Division 1.

As Phantomias clearly states, summons(as in Sven for Kristoff) who get a shield, take damage and survive no longer count towards bonus points.

Same for his screenshot where the amount of healing done, and not to forget the amount of Ariel shields should contribute to at least some bonus points. Not 0.

Thanks for the update deal, please don’t do it again next month during div 1. I think quite some active, well contributing players might just like that.

Again, nothing in this update should have made any changes and we’re still not seeing anything. The amount of points earned depends on how much damage was absorbed and the total damage dealt in that particular battle, and both of those can vary from fight to fight even with the same heroes on both sides, so these numbers don’t look surprising to the team when shared with them.

Nothing in the code has changed.

We’re still looking into anything, but just not seeing what would have caused any changes.

I appreciate that you guys are actively looking into it.

I’m going through screenshots as to find numbers on it. Here is a cropped one for now. It was a team with summons, and Ariel.

Nobody is able to recreate these amount of shield points. What we are referring to as summons is what is making us gain less points since the update.

after having seen this and done some battles I would tend to agree that something seems different - battling in arena with baymax, jasmine and kristoff (+2 others) I cannot make more than 200 shield defence points, which should’ve been possible before :man_shrugging:

Is it possible that the change occurred with the introduction of THK in the last update, seeing as he also summons extra combatants?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney