3.8 Known Issues

Didn’t see that and still nothing on what changed :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t believe any changes were made

1 Like

Ok thanks… so it’s still trash… great to know

2 Likes

lol, so it’s been gone like a year to review and implement feedback & improvements, and returns with no changes at all :rofl:

and people ask why nobody’s interested in the Q&A and feedback threads anymore

6 Likes

Sorry, I should have been more specific. No big changes were made to warrant notes. We are using this to get more feedback. I don’t believe it’s been a year since they were last here since I haven’t been here a year yet.

1 Like

Certainly isn’t a year since we last saw them, but I think it is over a year since they were first introduced.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is an issue but thought I would bring it up anyways, and if I’m wrong, so be it.

The Underminer’s crit increase with a maxed red disc doesn’t appear on his stats. In other discs, like Shego’s green disc, there is a green “+35” fantastic crit.

1 Like

Last time they were in October…

Could the forum icon be changed?

1 Like

It won’t be changed this week

1 Like

Last time we saw the wish crate was November 9th

1 Like

Horned King’s stats are final or not?
Soldiers’ HP is very small.

1 Like

Stats are final once a Hero has a spotlight

1 Like

Oh, ok.

Shouldn’t be someone else?

She is already in surge shop.

1 Like

Rotation of crates is on 1st, but shops do that on the last day of previous month. All correct, I assume.

6 Likes

@Loutre … here something else noticed…

Even though the negative scores in rankings have been fixed, it’s still shows up as negative scores in hiest invites….

3 Likes

Mike Wazowski is untargetable when frozen

1 Like

It’s back now. It was empty this morning. And they removed Fred’s hero chips on Elite as well. Sucks big time.

1 Like

Did he do his roll after he got unfrozen?

Cause in that case, no bug!

3 Likes

Fred is back in the shop rotation for this month, that’s why he was removed from elite campaign.

He didn’t have his red skill I don’t believe. He also wasn’t reduced to 1 hp/KO at the time of freeze so no trigger anyways.

1 Like

Mike can still roll with his Blue Skill; his Red Skill simply allows him to activate that skill again when he’s at 1 HP.

If he still didn’t roll in the scenario you mentioned earlier, then that’s a different story and I don’t know what the issue could be. I’m just pointing out that Mike doesn’t only roll when he’s at 1 HP.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney