3.8 Known Issues

Sadness was only dodging other basic attacks with her basic attacks. Could she take reduced damage from skills with her basic attacks?

1 Like

@Loutre When is the spotlight for Horned King and Namaari?
Since we get them on Thursday figured it should be soon

1 Like

When they are finished being balanced. I do not have a time for this.

3 Likes

Uhm… a- a- anything?
As players slowly are getting Horned King and his stats aren’t final (no changed) and so his spotlight wasn’t released, soldiers still got low HP.
Same with Namaari, she has lower HP than Ralph now :laughing:

As testing against him…

1 Like

Horned King’s stats are final as players have him. He will just be given spotlight with Namaari. Namaari is not available yet and not in spotlight which means her stats are not final.

1 Like

Nothing was changed on him, just yesterday was said it’s not final because no spotlight, still no spotlight yet it’s now final?

Uh.

2 Likes

Namaari is not final. Horned King has had the final stats. As I said above, he will just be given spotlight with Namaari.

2 Likes

Just a bug fix project for you. From what I can tell from Chapters 46-49, the enemy lineups have been the same lineups as from chapters 43-45. I wonder if there are any other lineups to add from those to make sure they are different lineups…

1 Like

When facing Namaari in chat spars the two just stand there the whole time

1 Like

Team is looking into this now!

Edit: Looks like we’ll need a hot fix to get that in!

8 Likes

Looks to be like the crossbow is what is causing it :thinking:

1 Like

@Loutre Was not there meant to be 5000 Diamonds when completing all hero quests in Prize Wall with 3.8.01 or more tokens? :thinking:

At first glance, it seems no different from Underminer´s.

1 Like

There was a mistake when that was to be synced and it did not go into this Prize Wall so we will have those changes for the next one

2 Likes

It’s a bug with her Skill 2

1 Like

Oh um… and could potentially the team give the difference at some point of this Prize Wall :thinking: ?

I don´t mean inside the Prize Wall so we are clear.

1 Like

That’s the crossbow one…

But it does seem doing it’s job, especially countering Zeus.

1 Like

About that skill… is it intended that in some fights it’s a bit delayed?
It feels different each time so I wonder if it’s not bugged on that as well

No, this will just be moved to the next Prize Wall.

The skill is bugged at the moment and we will be working on a hot fix for it.

4 Likes

Sadness. :frowning:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney