4.5 Known Issues

They’re still being balanced and will be released later this week!

4 Likes

Yeah it would be really nice if we could get some info asap :crossed_fingers:

Information button missing on more badges now.

1 Like

Which specific badges aren’t showing the info bubble for you? Have you already tried closing the game app and restarting it?

1 Like

Yes, I have closed and restarted. Here are a few

• youthful energy
  • Eyewitness description
  • Covert
  • Cover material
  • Hoops family farm
  • Barbershop treat
  • The zone
  • Bagheera’s disguise
  • You earned it
  • Dragon high
  • Honest John
  • Good bad guy
  • Big snowflake
1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Cinderella’s purple skill is supposed to have 10 second cooldown for a whole team? For a single shields it’s very long.

It should be 10s cooldown for every ally individually or?

This visual bug is kinda creepy. The eye!
Screenshot_20221213_210729_Disney Heroes

2 Likes

My invasion is completed i was going to start this evening i havent been hacked as no team set up etc just everything finished

1 Like

@Nugget the lag is absolutely unbearable right now server 1 is practically unplayable and rest are very slowwwwwww like yax has sent his spray around

1 Like

this is true, s1 has been super lagtown this afternoon/evening, anything requiring server connection

2 Likes

Server 14 is almost unplayable as well
Keep having to restart every few minutes for anything to load correctly

The free rewards for daily tasks are definitely not worth this level of irritation

1 Like

Is it possible to change Cinderella’s role, similar like Donald’s role was changed… she completely doesn’t feel like control role, but like amazing support hero.

5 Likes

By any chance, aren’t all your heroes at or above Y6 rank?

All the badges you mentioned except for Eyewitness Description are not used after their unveil rank and Youthful Energy is the highest, for Y5.

No info since you can’t use them on anyone.

1 Like

Around 40 are above Y6. I have a rainbow of hero levels pretty much across the board from untouched to maxed and everything in between.

I think what happened with the 4.5 is… again… that if you don´t have the hero at a certain rank, it won´t show the badge as needed at all.

Hence why the info not being there. The game can´t assess you need the badges for any of your heroes - even if you do later.

1 Like

So you say the cost to max new hero is $230 + 20?
Woah, ok.

Only 10 deals to max hero! Woo-hoo.
Seriously, it would be nice if it was the same amount as the franchise deals (but higher cost?) or at least half of that.

These crates won’t give any chips for her…

1 Like

Just to mark it.

Donald’s purple skill doesn’t work now, after refresh.

3 Likes

Heroes will freeze when the enemy uses their white skill which can go for seconds at a time

1 Like

Powerline too, if snailed as FGM
Maybe other toons that joins the fight late by default if snailed

1 Like

The snail sabotage has been broken since day 1
it never works as intended and any hero that a slightly different entrance than “walking in” can go very weird when snailed
FGM, Powerline, Hank&Dory, Namaari, etc
The team should just remove this as a sabotage because it is not working and the effort it would take to fix it is not worth it in my opinion and could be better spent elsewhere

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney