4.6 Known Issues

Mercs cost need to go way down @Nugget they are way to high when it costs 70-80 mil gold just to hire 1 hero and 1 district pays almost 20 mil it doesn’t add up and that’s why everyone just spammed the same district before cause it was cheap

6 Likes

Prize wall started without spotlight, Phoebus is finalised or not?
How it is safe to upgrade him?

1 Like

I contest that the outcome is intended this way.
I know that from former games, Dragon Soul (after selling in to Gree) and Portal Quest, the equal game modes were affected by a strange bug that sometimes, not for a good reason, if you logged in, the opponents power and rarity was too strong and at other days it could happen that you came on and the opponents strength was ridiculously low.
If max level was like 285 and max rarity gold 14 you would have red 8-10 opponents that day.
Next day after reset everything was normal again. It occurred regularly but not every week.
I assume a power adjustment problem in the code itself.
Same code was basically used for DHBM.

1 Like

His balance is finalized.

5 Likes

There is something wrong with the crafting tree. If I don’t have enough stamina to craft, it will still show me how much needed in red. But some bits are just grey :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: and yes, I completed that chapter in 3 star, all stages

7 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issues on a baby account on S25. I was playing Louis’ friends campaign before the update and got to stage 4.
After the update the opponents became 6-7 ranks harder and it became impossible with my current hero’s rank.

On S1 the opposite with Quasimodo’s campaign.
The opponent’s ranks sank approximately at least 10 ranks and I walked through (I just promoted Quasimodo to Y11, he was Y3 before).

@Nugget Is this issue related to the power surge in the actual Surge?

3 Likes

Can you provide more details on how you got here and what heroes you’re seeing it on. Our team isn’t able to recreate it.

1 Like

This morning the 4 trials were available but now later today only two of them are available.

@Nugget this is an intended behavior?

I’m asking since now we have 3 talents per hero. And to reach at least the second tier we still need to upgrade a lot of heroes.

And the availability of the trials always seem at least the logical way to get enough ti start testing by ourselves the second ability at least.

2 Likes

This is how the past seasons have been so I assume that this is on purpose.

1 Like

Eh, it was so good for 2 days, now it will take ages to reach to level 6.
And we will get only 2 essences for tier 2 daily?

7 Likes

They went from 25% at 1 star Flynn disk to 10%… seems worse :thinking:

2 Likes

Damage reduction from red skill also went down to 10% from 50%.

So it wasn’t finalised. (At least tier ranking is still same)

2 Likes

Seriously, Open X/All is needed is way more crates, no fun spending hours opening crates.

Good deal, but the thought of spending (long) time on opening these crates really pushes away from such purchases. Please think about our fingers! :laughing:

4 Likes

I wanted to update on this: Djali’s HP being lower was not intentional and will be updated to a higher amount, and Esmerelda’s green skill cooldown has been fixed so that she can summon Djali faster in waves!

7 Likes

What about scaling of damage on Jumba’s white skill, it’s a lot lower, even with increased BD from all sources it’s lower than before the nerf.

It was 700M damage and now 350M. And he gained about 100M BD, it doesn’t makes sense.

3 Likes

I full heartedly agree. The new system has its flaws! After 20-30 people go through Surge all the zones become impossible. First come - First serve. The other 20 people just lose. Another thing is that weak players in a strong guild have no chance to do any of the zones without Mercs. Overall strong players get more gold than before and weak players get less gold than before.

But this is a bug thread, its not a bug that zones get harder as you do them more.

2 Likes

Most of heroes feel that way @Nugget… not just Djali´s HP or Jumba… could the team check the most recent refreshed heroes please?

3 Likes

Can you please fix this? Even though the Prize Wall has started, it’s not fixed! I can’t always switch the language to see Phoebus’ damage…

1 Like

The team’s looking into it!

3 Likes

just to reiterate, in case you missed the request :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney