4.6 Known Issues

They sort of did.

2 Likes

Has anyone had an Amazon update yet?!?! @Samm It is now 1 week and Amazon still shows no update

1 Like

No approval yet, I’m afraid.

3 Likes

The last time this delay for a week, you all had to resubmit the update to Amazon. Has that been tried?

1 Like

Has it been tried yet?

1 Like

Well, it’s just that almost a MAJORITY of these Campaigns, are in “Hard”, and not a single one in “Medium”. The only “Easy” one is my Jasmine-Shank Campaign.

1 Like

Yes but all the enemies have Y1 rank now at best.

1 Like

Which is WAY TOO difficult for me, as well as most of us still stuck at the Orange Rank.

1 Like

Not sure anything more can be done about that, I don’t think new disks should be available just as you start.
And anyway reaching mid/high red ranks doesn’t take long anymore, and most heroes can easily do Y1 campaigns from the high red ranks, just by adding some powerups at worst. Levels after ~80ish always need the same xp, so you can get through them in no time

Also you keep saying that players on orange are a majority, but really they’re only the players who pretty much just started, quit ages ago and just came back, or just extremely casual and play once in a while. Nothing wrong with any of these of course, but you can’t expect them to be able to get all disks with no effort at all

3 Likes

@Samm The update still isn’t here. Have you guys tried to resubmit the update to Amazon?

1 Like

That is not how it works
The update is with Amazon to approve

If they resubmit it, it will go back to the bottom of the queue

Contact Amazon support if you need more information

5 Likes

What if. They never submitted the update to Amazon? Think about that.

1 Like

What if… they are not doing this for the first time, it is year 5
I am pretty sure they won’t forget to do that, as the players who are unable to play is costing them revenue.
So think about that rather

2 Likes

It’s still possible though.

1 Like

But it didn’t happen. Amazon just acts like that sometimes they approve sometimes they don’t. Highly unstable platform.

4 Likes

Is PB aware of the current arena and coliseum bug/exploit allowing players to more than 350,000 points for a single fight? Can a cap be placed on “bonus” points to prevent future exploits?

4 Likes

Can you provide a screenshot of the points (once servers are back)?

1 Like

Yes. I can provide to PB if they ask.

2 Likes

Please submit all bug reports through a support ticket. Having a support ticket helps us keep track of it in our system. Thanks!

1 Like

Is there a place outside of the game to do so?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney