4.8 Known Issues

If you run into any issues after the update, you can discuss them here. Please send in a support ticket, too!

7 Likes

Kim’s damage was decreased!

Before

After

Please fix this @Samm

The patch notes clearly stated the damage will be increased.

7 Likes

This should be fixed, now :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks for the quick fix!

5 Likes

On another side… EVE’s 2nd talent does nothing to her, is it possible to change it to Predictive Debilitation, her skillset is built on disables and this talent will make her better.

Similarly, Colette would benefit more from Stoic Determination against her current 2nd talent.

3 Likes

Apparently the error of Miguel’s green ability continues. He still doesn’t place the white note on non-damage role allies.

Error, Miguel habilidad verde - YouTube](Error, Miguel habilidad verde - YouTube)

2 Likes

On the other hand, this just seems an instant KO.

Just so people know…

Even without +160 levels that skill does 925M x3 (because super crit guaranteed) x 1.99 (because 459 stat at Y24, max RS level) = 5.5B per second… = instant KO.

2 Likes

Hatter, hardy, cleanse, Bunsen, Shank exists
and other buffs.

3 Likes

Don’t even try your selective balancing.

5 Likes

It swapped all the work I had done on the Carl disc over to the Fozzie disc for S&W. I don’t even have 2 stars unlocked on the Fozzie campaign, but that disc is 2 stars.

5 Likes

Maui is invincible in Invasion.

4 Likes

Maui wont die in battle, toons killing him for a min but maui wont take any single damage.

5 Likes

Originally, at least he only needed 1500 energy to have 120% Reduce damage. From there, he can’t lose HP

Use energy removal hero or sacrifice a hero or Hex him or…

@Samm He should set a REDUCE DAMAGE limit ( ≤ 80% ),

1 Like

@samm After you guys decided to increase difficulty on tier 10 in Franchise trial, it is so freaking hard :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I can’t even solo it with my 1 hero at Y20 with max red skill anymore, which I had zero problem before :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

So, the reason you guys did that so we had no other choice but to work on other hero to use only for 1 month? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And to make matter worse, only at tier 10 we can earn patch Essen for talent 2 :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Please send in a support ticket for that.

4 Likes

Here, you said yourself, he doesn’t need a nerf.

2 Likes

That´s like saying “if your vision is impaired shoot your eye” tbh.
Unhelpful and contradictive.

5 Likes

We can’t get in to the support section where we send support tickets in game. Is the server maintenance going to fix that?

1 Like

We couldn’t since it wouldn’t connect.

1 Like

@Samm the maintenance of today is for fix something or for what is about?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney