4.8 Known Issues

@Samm bumping this again

Can the team please replace these useless events with something more meaningful.

You spoke about how the team is reviewing new player experiences.
Diamond crates are a trap for new players who thinks it is great to spend 200 diamonds on a crate that gives 5 hero chips
even at 40% off they are still 95% overpriced.

If the team is stuck for ideas for in-game events like these…
We have plenty, just ask :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We are already working to get this fixed.

5 Likes

This one is tricky, because, “fixing” it creates the problem the other way around. We need to decide on a different way to resolve it for everyone affected. Thank you for your patience!

5 Likes

The problem was created by “fixing it” whereas the names were just wrong and had to be swapped.

Instead the team swapped everything else, creating this problem now…

5 Likes

@samm the amount of rewards shown in battle pass and the amount we actually got are different :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: we got less than what shows

For example: it shows 50 exp drink and we only got 49

And this happens even after the new lv cap is in game. Pls fix

1 Like

From the April Shop Refresh topic:

From the City Watch Shop this morning:

I’ve also submitted a ticket, but was wondering if you could clarify if the Horned King is still going to be put in the CW shop, or if plans have changed, @Samm. Thanks.

5 Likes

There is not
*quick speak*

2 Likes

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the rays of hope you give us. Things are definitely moving with a faster pace since your arrival :slight_smile:

Please don’t get overwhelmed by the amount of requests/suggestions we bombard you with (myself included), it just goes to show that you brought us hope that some long standing issues will finally get fixed. So we unload everything we have hoarded for years on top of you :smiley:

4 Likes

Looking into it!

4 Likes

I wonder if that’s a spoiler for Horned King becoming patchable and getting refresh with season 6. :thinking:

Hopefully so, he’s currently VERY WEAK, and deserves a great refresh (no nerfs!).

4 Likes

Keep up the great work samm

2 Likes

CW Shop was manually updated, Horned King should be in there now. You might need to refresh or restart the game.

5 Likes

I Hope So…

1 Like

I had to refresh the shop, but he’s there now:

Thanks!

3 Likes

Billy does not seem to be slowing enemies in friendship campaigns like the disk says it should :thinking:

3 Likes

It seems there are quite a few issues with Skinner crashing the game. My guild mates have submitted a couple support requests, with videos, in-game, but thought id mention it here too.

It can be a big problem in war as it counts as a disconnect I believe.

2 Likes

This has been an issue for a long time, but when in chat posting heroes, it only allows you to type a message for a short amount of seconds, then it does not allow you again.

Also, I was doing Ian Lightfoots friendship campaign with Jim Hawkins, and Ian was not energized at the start of each wave. My Jim is at R0 with no red skill, and my Ian is at 02. Idk if this is a friendship campaign glitch or a Jim Glitch.

Those are the only two I have found @Samm

3 Likes

Idk, my Chef Skinner’s working fine, during my 4 Days of his Elite Campaign journey.

1 Like

Yeah my skinner is fine and he hasn’t been crashing my game,idk what the problem is

2 Likes

There really is something wrong with Battle Pass!!! It showed me more rewards than the ones I actually got!

It is annoying and while you guys did give me the rewards I missed, I don’t want to contact support every time for each reward of Battle Pass

@samm what is happening?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney