4.9 Known Issues

If they did that, then yes…

But that wouldn’t be a fix, it’d be an actual buff.
Which would be nice eh, not denying that

1 Like

Also, Little John needs change of 2nd and 3rd talent.

He gains a lot of self-reality and massive solo-shield, he should have instead Reality Share and Shield Share talents, so he could buff his allies like other S-tier tanks, thus, he will become S-tier tank, probably…

@Samm

That extra damage talents hardly change anything, especially on a tank… with mediocre damage.

His Flynn disk should allow for that talent to trigger, but it doesn’t, and now Kida has same mechanism and also benevolence talent, I wonder if same problem will happen.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick fix @Sam

3 Likes

It seems that the s1 lag is back, it was getting a little better, now it won’t load invasion or war for me

4 Likes

I’ve seen several guildmates complain about lag this morning as well.

4 Likes

That’s also a time when there is just a lot of traffic on the server in general, however fixing or significantly improving lag is an ongoing project. More adjustments to come!

4 Likes

I think it also had to do with the game loading new franchise trials and new deals being offered, maybe? As well as people trying to find new “too good to be true” deals.

4 Likes

Is the fix for the Battle Pass amounts working as intended?

Rather than rectify the amount rewarded to match the amount displayed, it looks like the amount displayed has just been reduced to match the lower amount rewarded…

So we’re continuing to receive less than we should’ve been, now it just shows that amount

5 Likes

I’ll admit when I saw this about a week ago, I assumed that it meant the displayed amounts were correct, and that we actually were owed the difference between what was displayed and what was given. After all, if we were getting the correct amount all along, how could we be owed anything that needed to be addressed?

4 Likes

Since there was spotlight, Abu is rather finalised, however, his duration of all buffs and debuffs are very short, all skills have it on 5 seconds, apart of purple which has 10s silence, could the team increase duration of effects on all other skills to 10 seconds? This includes Aladdin disk.
5 seconds is way too short, especially when Abu uses green skill, so when he comes back his buffs already wear off.

@Samm

3 Likes

It seems they have sent out the compensation after all, which is good.

However it only accounts for rewards that were actually collected.

Because of the way the bug was fixed, rewards that were achieved but uncollected are now lower than they were, effectively cancelling out the compensation for people affected :confused: and meaning people who collected them now get more rewards than those who didn’t

3 Likes

Now that they have increased stamina (which is really good and highly appreciated), hopefully they will increase skill point and hero chips next

@samm pls know that we all hate skill point

2 Likes

The lower amount is/was actually the correct one. But since the game showed you a different amount, we wanted to send everyone the difference for what was collected so you actually have in your account what you were shown.

4 Likes

We weren’t to know which was correct, though :man_shrugging:

I’d achieved multiple more rewards, but was waiting to collect them until the bug was fixed - in the assumption I’d then receive the full amount shown and not the lower amount (thus avoiding any need for further compensation). This seemed like the sensible course of action.

All that’s happened is that I’m now going to receive less.

Had I collected them after all with the bug in place, I’d now be a few more items richer, as are the people who did collect them at the bugged amount and got compensated for it :thinking:

2 Likes

I guess that makes sense since it was said before that rewards are scaled from max server level on 1st day of the month, but the bug caused a lot of confusion which is finally fixed. Yay.

Now just Joy and Donald fixes, and it will be perfection.

4 Likes

Now this is a cool deal!

5 Likes

Miguel still not fixed yet, Sharp Notes and Flat Notes still getting bug.

3 Likes

We didn’t add any fixes for this in 4.9. Our team is still looking into the issue. Thanks for being patient!

3 Likes

Thanks for talkinf about Miguel bug’s. I hope they fixed soon

1 Like

@Samm
This error keep come out after the update.
Like every 2-3 raid max. More often than before the update…

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney