4 Badge Organizing Ideas

So with the newest update including features like keeping track of which place you prefer to farm for a certain badge, I’d like to throw my hat in on 4 ideas that would make getting badges must easier.

1. Have the bit count next to the badge.

So how many times has this happened: You’re in the shops looking at the badges being posted. You see one that you might need and you get this:

Certainly looks like you could use that one right? But how many bits of it do you have?

Kind of redundant now isn’t it? How about making the purchase screen like this:

1. Have alerts for certain badges.

How many times have you waited for a certain badge, either whole or bits, to appear in the numerous stores but always seem to miss it? Well for this, why not allow us to choose which badges to alert us to? We turn on the game and we can get a prompting to tell us it’s available for sale right now.

1. Have a separate screen for diamond purchases.

I cannot be the only one this has happened to. You know how some purchases are snuck in with the other items that are sold with either tokens or gold?

Have you ever saw one that said it was for something like 1200, clicked and bought it, only to realize it was sold for diamonds rather than tokens. It’s beyond irritating and almost deceitful how it’s casually put there with the other items.

For this change, just have a separate market for diamond purchases.

1. Show all badges needed to craft one badge.

So I do love the update that showed which badge was needed to craft a badge:

But as you can see here, it’s not the only badge that needs crafting:

So for this, why not just show all the badges on the side (from most to least needed based on stamina consumption)

Also, maybe include option to click on them to see the stamina required:

So yeah, I truly hope something along the lines could occur in some future update. Any other ideas you can think of? List them below.

10 Likes

Love the ideas
You know for the diamond/gold thing? It happens to me then all my diamonds were gone!

2 Likes

Well actually, this is a whole badge, which you have none of, just saying. :grimacing:

I mentioned this in patch notes, it’s a good idea.

It’s not like they yeeted it in really, there is usually 1 or 2 diamond purchases in the badge bazzaar, and certain other diamond purchases in other shops, if you would take a moment to double check, instead of rushing to buy it, this wouldn’t happen to you.

Option four is fine too

2 Likes
  1. A simple and helpful upgrade; I fully support it.

2. This one would definitely be more complicated, but it could be helpful as well

3. As much as I like the idea behind this suggestion, it’s not going to happen. I’d even settle for having the diamond purchases always show up in the bottom X slots. The fact that they’re scattered randomly about the shops implies that PerBlue is counting on people to accidentally make diamond purchases from time to time.

4. This sounds good, but some badges are literally made up of a dozen different bits; if you’re missing more than 3 or 4, the screen’s going to get far too cluttered.

I’m guessing you’re the only person in the game who hasn’t accidentally bought something for diamonds. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Prolly not the only one, I am very careful eith my diamonds though.

I was just a beginner

That’s actually not a bad alternative. I’d take it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney