6*...why? Just why?

Level cap increase was needed and is great. Stars… ehhh

5 Likes

I think people is starting to get angry for the sake of it and losing focus on the problem that is the 6star addition ^^u

1 Like

Nope ppl just dont want the game to die like so many games cause they dont listen to the communities. There is so many games out there so if companies ignore the players it Will hurt there coins. Just look at the Big blowback blizzard have gotten after making a new diablo for mobile instead of computer.

1 Like

They don’t have too, I’m sure they already aware.
Their answer is the feature we see right in front of our screen, I don’t think they want any other source for our extra chips (for now)and I’m fine with it, as long they don’t increase to a 7th.

3 Likes

Time to hit the app store and start putting up reviews, make them take notice.

3 Likes

in fact they do have to answer something. Even a “we wont change anything”. Thats part of the things. We are complaining a lot the last months about some stuffs (Heist afk, Arena, for example). Stay in silent is the same that say they dont care

2 Likes

Wow our guild leader quit. We’ve lost a total of 5 now claps for perBlue

EDIT: now 6 :frowning:

1 Like

Eventually they do, but meant at this moment since it’s very fresh and they’ll want to gather and analyse this feedback as much as possible. And there is already a fact some players made their heroes up to 6* (which is insane), and it’s because of it they’ll have to be extra carefull on their next action so it won’t harm both sides.
I also want to see those fixes as you mention above, specially for the heist, one of my all time favourite mode. They mention in one the previous patch notes their working on it, so hopefully we can see that day eventually happen.

2 Likes

Well guys if you’re with Apple and you’re not satisfied. You can contact them and tell them about the situation. They can give you a 90 days refund

1 Like

I believe doing that will get your account banned as it breaches the perBlue terms of service, so don’t go don’t that path unless you genuinely want to quit.

1 Like

wow. nice to know. Do u know if google have some option like that? if they do, I’ll go on that right now

No Google play works differently. But you can approach your credit card company telling how unsastified you are. They might help. But like the other guy said. You will be permanently banned

1 Like

I wanna give them the benefit of doubt since they did listen to us about the Challenges (the new store and tokens), they also fixed the whole VIP points thing in Server 4, refunded people properly when fixing the gap between arena and colliseum a while back. The whole thing is fresh, they’re probably seeing what to do. And someone said upthere, if for some reason the 6star thing is unreversible, just… don’t add more stars xD is the one roof the game needs, specially when we know more characters gonna be added ^^u

1 Like

Well 5 stars was the roof the game needed, let’s be honest.

It was the one area of the game which gave players a sense of accomplishment, there is still plenty enough to do with badges, levels, skills, new characters.

Nothing will ever convince me this was a good decision other than to feed owner greed.

…but I also understand we are likely stuck with it, so perBlue are going to have to come up with ways to help improve the experience of the game and improve resource outcomes elsewhere to assist in working towards this new nightmare.

I’ll stick around to see how they respond to this over the next update, hopefully positively.

3 Likes

unless they undo the 6*, I will not play anymore, so I dont care on banned account. If I can get back the money I spent, great. If no, patience, and games of perblue never again

It’s safe to say it won’t be removed. They may do something to make it a little easier, but the 6* will be staying

2 Likes

Yeah, 5Stars felt indeed like the perfect roof, but if the newly added one can’t be reversed. At least the message is clear… NO MORE STARS after this xP

1 Like

Dear PB,

Could you please refrain from having 2 increases in one updates? Having a level cap increase was quite sufficient for me but to have a 6* and level cap increase just completely threw me off the bandwagon.

My P0 characters level 50 characters have literally no chance of going anywhere now. I cannot not promote my top 5 characters - I can not afford to let my guild down with lousy mercs.

I’m vip 10 and really quite ready to throw in the towel with the amount of grinding and farming that I have to do to keep up with higher ranking players - and I’m not talking about just competing with them but just even staying in the same guild together.

The disparity between the highest ranking player and lowest ranking player in my guild now is more than double. As much as the lower ranking players want to contribute to the guild, the amount that they can do especially in surge/guild wars is reduced.

Please please please for better balance in the game, think carefully about the amount of increases that you put in one update. Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s a bit more context for you to understand how 6 stars fits into the game plan. We’ll continue the discussion there!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney