A Blue Kaiju

Fred

“Welcome to mi casa, that’s French for ‘front door’”

Fred is a back-line damage hero

Trial Team: Red

Stars: :star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Fred falls into the battlefield

Victory: Fred takes off his mask, revealing his face, and gives a thumbs up. Here is how his face looks like:

K.O.: Fred drops to his knees and falls forward

Basic Attack: Fred shoots fire at an enemy, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

White Skill: Kaiju Jump
:fist: Normal Damage
Fred jumps to the center of all enemies, when he falls he simultaneously spins around and shoots fire, burning enemies for 6 seconds, dealing X damage per second

Green Skill: A Kaiju’s Frisbee
:fist: Normal Damage
Fred throws a strong sheet of metal like a frisbee, dealing X damage to all enemies, stunning them for 3 seconds.

Stun may fail against enemies above level X

Blue Skill: Fire Finale
:shield: True Damage
Fred shoots fire at an enemy, dealing X damage, revealing a cloud of smoke, blinding surrounding enemies for 5 seconds

Blinding is reduced against enemies above level Z

Fred can only use this skill when he can K.O. an enemy

Purple Skill: School Mascot
Whenever Fred or an ally falls below 50% HP, their attack speed is increased by 70% for 8 seconds

This can only happen once to each ally

May fail against allies above level X

Red Skill: Fredzilla
Whenever Fred burns an enemy, Fred gains 50% attack speed for 8 seconds

This effect is reduced against enemies above level Z

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Armor
+Z Skill Power
+Z damage with “Fire Finale”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Fred - Hiro
Invisible Tech
Allies are Granted Invisibility
Allies: Darkwing Duck, Violet, Merlin

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Armor
  • “School Mascot” now grants allies 2 seconds of invisibility (increases by 1 second for every added star)

Fred - Yzma
Non-Science
More Basic Damage
Allies: Ursula, Miguel, Merida

• +X Basic Damage
  • Every 3rd Basic Attack, Fred stun enemies for 3 seconds (increases by 0.5 seconds for every added star)

Hope you liked it!

2 Likes

I’m a little unsure about a decision I made about Fred’s role. What should his role really be?

• Damage (meh it makes sense)
  • Control (lots of debuffs)
  • Support (None of the above)

0 voters

Before anyone says anything I said “support (now of the above)” because I thought some might think he should be a support

He’s a damage guy can’t wait for him

It doesn’t make sense for “Fire Finale” to do True Damage, since it’s not an execution or vampire move. Fantastic would make the most sense for it. The white skill isn’t very unique, as it’s just Mr. Inc or Gaston with knockback/stun replaced by fire.

1. I forgot to add the part the made it “true damage” (my bad)
  2. Some skills are the same. You just said. Mr. Incredible’s and Gaston’s White Skills are pretty similar

Yes, but Mr. Inc’s is used for him to deal damage to the entire enemy team at once, and Gaston’s is so he can stun the entire enemy team. It’s kind of like revives. When there’s one it’s pretty unique and sets the hero apart, when there’s 5 of them it’s lame and not creative anymore.

1 Like

Well I can’t help it. I don’t work for PB and I’m only expressing my ideas. I don’t think of any active skills that do this. The closest one I can think of is Jack-Jack’s active but he hits a limited amount of enemies

I’m just providing constructive criticism. You could’ve easily just had him breath a plume a fire, hitting the entire enemy team.

Right because No-one else hits the entire enemy team…

It’s more unique than jumping, and the closest other skill is Jack-Jack’s white, which is still pretty different.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney