A couple forgotten cartoons... (Concepts maybe likely)

Ok, who remembers “fish hooks” and/or “Wander over yander”? I feel like there not mentioned much… I do have a concept for wander and Sylvia, but I want YOU to figure out concepts for the main 3 fish hook characters (Milo, Oscar, and Bea) u can read my ideas or concept first if you want

So, my concept of Wander x Silvia is for Wander to be riding silvia across the crowd for their big move, knocking them down and out. I also want them to somehow be the first big couple characters we get with separate move sets (sorta). I recently watched a Legend of Zelda video where the fairies switch in between each other within one pod and they have different abilities; so maybe if we get Wander and Silvia to switch in between battle, with wander to have healing and Silvia to have fighting capabilities!
Thats my concept I guess, or my ideas… I can’t wait to see you do something with fish hooks :joy:

You have the ideas, but this is technically not a concept. Here is a guide I made that can help. Here: A Guide to Making Character Concepts

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney