A couple of changes coming to the Battle Pass!

Or an alternative being that the additional points over the completion can gain some tiers of premium pass? :shrug:

11 x 31 is 341 points. Free rewards are 225 points to get all, so… 116 above in a 31-day pass, 105 in a 30-day month and 83 in February.

That’d be 12 premium pass tiers in the 1st, 11 in 2nd and like 9 for the 3rd case.

Would seem a nice compromise between buying a premium pass and being very active - getting just below half of the rewards given.
@Loutre

2 Likes

Hi, I purchase my battle pass on october, but didn’t get the energy packs, is this a normal issue, can I get my full rewards?

You need to buy premium battle pass again, for November. It only works for a running month.

1 Like

Purchase again a thing that didn’t work? When I claim the rewards the energy packs didn’t get into my account.

It didn’t work for the running month that was october. :confused:

When did you buy your October Battle Pass? (And yes, I know you bought it in October, but did you buy it early in the month or on the last day?)

I buy it last day of october, I shouldn’t do that?

Just trying to establish whether the game showed the stamina packs as part of the Premium Battle Pass when you bought it, even though they weren’t supposed to be offered until November. As Numi posted above, the game did show them as being part of the pass before the changeover from 22 to Meilin. Since support has closed your ticket, hopefully @Loutre or @Nugget can address your situation when they get back to the office on Monday.

This is the official time when I bought it.

"Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Disney Heroes Support regarding the Battle Pass.

I recognize your concern, and on October 31, 2022, at 07:42:57 CST, I saw that you had purchased the “Diamond Quest: Premium Pass.” I also noticed that you bought the Battle Pass before the Season change over, which took place on November 1, 2022, at 12 AM CST. Sadly, we will not be able to make up for that.

Understanding this circumstance will be very beneficial in this time.

If you have any other concerns, please let me know."

And yeah, I do have an image that shows that I should receive the stamina packs, that was my reason of doing the purchase. :confused:

I also bought the battle pass on the 31st October (last day) when it was shown to get stamina packs. I received a different reward as to what I expected, contacted support to query this and have been told that I won’t be getting the stamina even though that’s what I bought it for, basically given a different product to what I expected to buy, and they just keep pointing me towards how to limit purchases through apple. And they keep closing my ticket and fobbing me off!

1 Like

This is illegal

A visual change over ingame is enough to valid the purchase as someone not on the forums would not know that the change is only in effect from a certain date.

@Nugget I would suggest that the team reconsider their stance to avoid any further issues

@Rick_VII and @Jallumkones i would suggest that you raise a ticket with Apple or Google play services, showing that the product purchased is not the product received - this is has legal implications in many countries

2 Likes

Now there´s three of us. I mean, I did raise a ticket on that matter. And I was strongly said that no compensation will be given for that, only for those that bought the Pass when it showed 22 Chips.

And I am like what the heck?

So those that did know that they will get Meilin chips later on got compensated, while those that have seen something that turned out not to be there are screwed? What kind of logic is there…

2 Likes

Imagine Amazon tried to pull something like this:

I buy a new HD TV from them, good price but cheaper than it used to be, I’m like “cool, nice deal, must be for Christmas or some special deal”.
The TV comes and it is an old TV from 2 years ago.

I contact support and say they delivered the wrong TV it is not the one I ordered.
They come back with:
“We put up flyers down the street from our Warehouse in Antarctica and sent an SMS to the 20 customers who bought a TV from us in the last week, the new TV is only for purchases from next week, so you are stuck with the TV we sent you. You should have read the flyers and made sure you bought a TV last week, then you would have got the SMS.”

They will have so many lawyers on their door, not to mention the bad press and losing loyal customers.

Now imagine a game does the same thing with children and people who do not read the forums at all, and saw a nice change in the battle pass value and then bought it.

But I guess you can’t really compare Disney and Amazon, Amazon is quite big…

Yet alone PerBlue and Amazon… it´s just sad though. If anything, they could at least give a 10-dollar voucher for the stuff that people got advertised but didn´t get while buying on 31st. But whatever…

1 Like

Yeah I only came looking into the forums when my ticket was closed for the second time, at this point I’m just disappointed with how my claim has been handled by the support team. At the core of it they updated a picture which gave me the impression that is what I was gonna get and I didn’t get that when I made the purchase.

1 Like

No

The product was advertised in game
And was a different product than supplied

Not if anything, not but, not well maybe

IT IS WRONG AND ILLEGAL

Back with the stamina deal that was wrong on S24? I think, they allowed people to get refunds.
A lot of people only bought it because it was better.

Again, if this is the way they treat their customers then don’t be surprised when people stop playing.

My latest ticket response same as @Rick_VII

“Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Disney Heroes Support regarding the Battle Pass.

From your history tickets, I recognize your concern, and on October 31, 2022, at 14:49:14 CST, I saw that you had purchased the “Diamond Quest: Premium Pass.” I also noticed that you bought the Battle Pass before the Season change over, which took place on November 1, 2022, at 12 AM CST. Sadly, we will not be able to make up for that.

Understanding this circumstance will be very beneficial in this time.

Take care.”

I have a feeling they are missing the point massively…

2 Likes

They are missing the point and the legal aspects completely
And they don’t seem to care about the players at all

Again, while this might not be the case
THIS IS HOW WE PERCEIVE IT

2 Likes

We do know that players who refund are typically banned, so be careful if asking for refund.

I am not sure if this can be taken to court or not, however if you are an European you might have more of a chance of winning the legal battle:

Not the same type of case, but something to consider.

Also something to consider, although the Battle Pass aren’t a loot box thing, still Europe are more likely to go after predatory practices and such:

1 Like

To be honest, at this stage if I get banned for asking for a refund for something that I legally bought and didn’t receive then so be it, one less person to spend weekly and I can spend my money on other companies rather

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney