A [Free To Play] Guide The Introduction

===Introduction==
Welcome to The Longest Ever Created Guide on this FORUMS!!:medal_military:
Battle Mode is a Summoning Based RPG where you open crates for character shards or get them through other means . The Game does not require you to spend money to achieve anything in the game as most characters can be obtained at one point during the game . Such as Jack Jack can be obtained from Guild crate or Monthly Sign-In. Overall any possible character that you want will be in the Game it just depends on weather you have the resources to get it at the time.:point_down:

====Terms====
Hero Overview - Provided by Caster, Etesian, and Mahm_Daby
Become Better

==End Of Introduction==

[Back To Previous :airplane:]

I honestly love the idea of all the guides you’re putting up, and the work you’re putting in, but wouldn’t it be better if you stuck some together? I can already see that in the future, some of your posts will get pushed down and get lost in the multitude of posts that come in each day. And it’s not really a good idea to keep “bumping” them all the time to keep them at the top.

Additionally, I believe some of your categories are obsolete, such as some of the introductions to various functions of the game. First of all because of the already present in-game tutorial which is to the point and clear, and second, I can guarantee you that 99% of the players on the forums are already past the initial introduction phase and have no need for “When you first enter the game”. Sections like that might be better on a gaming blog inciting new players to try out the game.

what do you mean by stuck some together

I mean that as in “merge together”. Right now the entire strategy guide section is cluttered with scattered guides that can very well be merged together into one big guide. :slight_smile:

ok i see that now thank you very much

I agree. All you do by creating 10+ topics with zero replies instead of a single one is polluting the entire gameplay category.
Not only you make everyone else’s work to disappear beneath your topics, you make it worse to yourself. Everyone sees the spam and decide to skip your topics too.

1 Like

Well then how do i delete My topics

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney