A Full (not really) Guide to Beating the Heist! And open Q&A about the Heist

Yups. It’s a thing. And an important one at that. My first 15 heist or so was horrible as i’m basically crawling everywhere (especially after my heroes got KO’ed). Now i’m flying across the screen like nobody’s business. Lol.

2 Likes

Yah it doesnt taje long to disciver that tou need that energy. If it looks like it will be difficult for a character to gain additional energy then con sider sending them to guard a diamknd :wink:

I’ve just recently achieved Heist, but now I’m getting shorter on my heroes that I can use… (Ex. I can’t use Violet until now and it’s been 4 or 5 days) :confused:

Please…!!! Make the time for Off Duty shorter.

There’s nothing we can do for the Off-Duty Heroes… if those Heroes aren’t, there’s a big chance of them getting picked by other players.

What I do? I just deal with it, pick my available heroes, and make the most of it.

That’s the problem, there’s no estimated time for Off Duty heroes… Please make it your next upgrade.

Right now I’ve just using any heroes that available for me.

What do you mean by “next upgrade”?

Hahaha… Not for you, I mean for DH development teams.

But thanks anyway for replying my issue

1 Like

Heroes can participate in heist at lvl 50 or above. If you that short on heroes consider upgrading some more to that lvl! :grin:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney