A Hero Concept

Chet Alexander, the crab monster from Monsters University would be a cool addition to the heroes. His quote: “Hey, this guy hates charity!”
He would be a 1 star hero.
He would be a frontline Yellow damage hero with some full team shield capabilities.
Description: “Chet “The Claw” Alexander is a small Scarer with big damage being handed out to opponents along with newspapers.”
White Skill: Newspaper Scare: Chet takes action by handing out a humiliating newspaper to all enemies. As he runs through, he deals 59,027 fantastic damage and Scares all enemies for 7.5 seconds. It also has a 35% chance of shattering enemies. The Scare has a chance to not work on enemies level Chet’s level or higher.
Green Skill: You’re my Hero!: Chet turns around and encourages his team. All allies gain 300 energy and 1,000,000 damage on a shield. They also gain 1 stack of hardy. All allies heal 59,729 damage per second for 5 seconds. This skill can activate once every 9.0 seconds.
Blue Skill: Way to Go!: Chet yells at the other team and shatters them for 5.0 seconds. They are dealt 29,000 fantastic damage per second for 5.0 seconds will also be applied. The enemies will also be charmed for that duration. This skill may fail on enemies Chet’s level or higher.
Purple: Oh Snap!: When Chet defeats an enemy, he insults the enemy, granting him Reflect for 5.0 seconds and a shield worth 1,000,000 damage for 5.0 seconds. He also heals by 1/10 the enemy’s max health per second for 5 seconds. This can only be activated twice per wave.
Red: Scarers Only: Once per wave, Chet gets hype over a joke and gets a 1.2x boost to the following stats: attack speed, basic damage, max HP, disk level (if applicable). 1 random stat will keep the increase over the next wave.
Friendships:
Mike Wazowski: College Frenemies
Disk: One Eye
Grants healing with 10% of shield per second.
Randall Boggs: Hearts Again?!
Disk: Unintended Cuteness
When dealt Fantastic damage, enemies will be charmed.
Animations:
Entrance: Enters quickly and quietly, and rises up and roars.
Defeat: His face goes blank and he goes motionless, mouths “I’m sorry.”
Victory: gets hype and mocks the enemies with “Way to blow it!”
Basic attack: swings his claws at enemies.
White skill: runs through opponents holding out newspapers.
Green: he turns around and yells with thumbs up symbols around him.

Tell me if I should make more concepts or shift my focus to something else. Thx!

Please feel free to give me feedback on this page!

I know I haven’t completed this…

Please read this, there is much you need to fix and I believe this will help!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I will edit this in the future to fix some stuff.

1 Like

Also, stats such as numbers in skill, of course can increase.

Then why did you post it? Take your time
Just curious

I accidentally pressed enter during the writing and posted an incomplete concept.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney