A life of adventure: a ducktales story

The Disney afternoon Comes back in my all new fan fiction a life of adventure: a DuckTales story . Scrooge and the gang head out for an adventure searching for the lost idol of noon, a ancient idol that can make dimensions crossover into each other. DuckTales, darkwing Duck, goof troop, and chip and dale: rescue rangers have to stop the evil forces before the afternoon of yen sid takes place.
(DuckTales 2017 is the DuckTales I am using)

characters
DuckTales:
Scrooge mcduck
Huey
Dewey
Louie
Webby
Donald Duck
Gizmoduck
Beakly
Della duck
Duckworth
Fethry
Gladstone
Launchpad
Gyro

Darkwing Duck:
Darkwing
Gosalyn

Goof troop:
Goofy
Max goof

Chip and dale: rescue rangers:
Chip
Dale
Monterey Jack
Gadget
Zipper

Villains:
Magica de spell
Glomgold
Don karnage (how could I not include him)
Fat cat
Pete
Negaduck
Megavolt
Bushroot
Quackerjack
Mark beaks
Big time
Bouncer
Burger

2 Likes

It will start on the first Monday after the lost ones is finished

There will be a new chapter every day because I want to get the lost ones back for the early fall season, there Will also be 10 chapters

Chapter one: ready family
“The time, the afternoon, the place, the haunted caverns of doom, as the monsters and ghouls making rocks crash around us. Once Uncle Scrooge has finally grabbed the idol of noon’retfa And the monsters left. And that is the end”. As dewey finished re telling the Duck family’s most recent adventure launchpad landed. “Dewy, we already know that story, we just lived it” webby said. “Well at least you paid attention to me this time, remember when I was kidnapped by sky pirates”? Dewey said. “Of course Dear dewford,We all remember when you were about to have pirates kill us”!!! Louie said while counting the treasure he snagged for himself. “Afternoon beakly, oh right, fethry and Gladstone are visiting our home today, well tonight, but fethry is bringing a plus one, I’m thinking that Donald orders the $100 shrimp for Gladstone, $63 pizza for the kids, And the rest of us go take some free food from glomgold’s gala, I’ll be in my study” Scrooge said.

“And this is shale, isn’t it so exciting”!!! Huey said. “So you dragged me out of my boat while I was taking a nap for a rock”!? Donald squawked. “Well yes”? Huey said. Donald grumbled as he went back to his boat. “Hey Huey, what’s up”? Dewey said. “I just remembered we are gonna sound like uncle Donald when we get older” “well, this is gonna stain my mind Huey, thanks”. Just as the ducks were talking donald accidentally grabbed the idol of noon’retfa and rubbed it the wrong way (see what I did there). The idol sparked and Darkwing Duck and Gosalyn were sent flying out of a portal. “Wait where am I”?!

TO BE CONTINUED…

1 Like

Chapter two: the mega fan meets their idol
“Wait who are you”!? Scrooge said. “Well since you asked I am the terror that flaps in the night, and I am confused about where I am, this, this is a nice house” darkwing said. “Ahem” Gosalyn said as darkwing was about to sit on a couch, “finish the line”. “Fine fine, okay where was I, blah blah terror blah blah where am I, blah blah, I’m daaaarkwiiiing Duck” said darkwing. “Hey mr. Mcdee, hi kids, hi donald, hey darkwing and Gosalyn from my favorite tv show darkwing Duck, wow everyo- walt darkwing and Gosalyn from my favorite tv show”!!! Launchpad said as he fainted. “He’ll, he’ll be alright” Dewey said.

“Wow, I’ve never been in a car from another dimension, it looks like what we have in our dimension” Gosalyn said “hi I’m webby” webby said, “I’m Gosalyn Mallard” said Gosalyn. Webby and Gosalyn kept talking until they were at the money bin’s lab. When they entered it was pitch black. “Um gyro, Fenton” Scrooge said then he heard a crash. “Huey your hand is cold” Louie said. Two screams followed what Louie said. They heard another crash, and platform fall and then a mumble. “Uncle scrooge, what are we gonna do”? Louie said to scrooge as they were the last two remaining. “Well lad we- ooh” scrooge said as he went silent. “Gulp, hello” Louie said nervously. "My million dollar dinner, you will be quite delectable” said a voice. “Hello Louie Duck, now do you know who the rescue rangers are”? The voice stepped out of the shadows and it was purple animal with a purple suit.

To be continued…

nialliv eht si ohW

I’m delaying the chapter to 7:30 ct, you can still solve the message from the last chapter

Chapter 3: a rip in the dimension
“For the last time I don’t know what a rescue ranger is” Louie said to the cat. “Don’t fool with me boy, I will squeeze the information out of you, the shadow queen demands it” the cat replied. “Shadow queen what, wait, Magica De Spell! You fat cat once I get out of here I’m gonna get a pep and have my Uncle Scrooge beat you up” Louie retaliated. “How do you know my name, there is nothing that could free you form my tra-“ the cat was sent flying in the air as a massive tree was glitching under him, one branch took Louie. A small handmade plane with rodents in it flew out of the tree.

The tree broke the calling and all the ducks captured fell. “Guys, your okay” Louie said, “I need to tell you something about the cat”. Louie told them about what the cat said and how the tree glitched like it was from another dimension and the rodents that flew out of it. “Hm, I have a bad feeling that we may go back to mount Vesuvius, the lair of Magica De Spell” scrooge said.

To be continued

Who is the villain

Chapter 4: the tale of karnage
“Alright so who do we have so far, me, glomgold, fat cat, negaduck, weird super hero villains…” “um actually I’m megavolt, this is quackerjack, and bushroot” megavolt corrected. “Yeah whatever, beagle boys and, wait, where is karnage” magica said. “Do we really need him magica, he’s a complete lunatic” glomgold said. Just then a canon shot through the celling and a rope was lowered, the pirate captain don karnage was holding onto the rope. “Greetings everyone, I just had to close the fridge on my ship” don said. “Ooh, a new victim for my new chainsaw” negaduck said, “no, he’ll be my burn victim you demented duck” megavolt said. “If anyone will enialate him it will be me” magica said

Meanwhile

“Alright mr. McQuack we are going to mount Vesuvius, find out how this started and get everyone back hom” scrooge said. Just then two dogs on a skateboard were shot up in the air and landed on the plane, one yelled a scream that went like this “yaaaaa hoo hoo hooey”. They crashed threw the window and the tall buck toothed one landed face first. “A hyuck, gwarsh what a landin’ i ain’t never landed so flat sided before, isn’t that right maxie”? The dog said. “Woah, I’ve never seen a crash like that in my life” launchpad said as he was standing away from the pilot’s wheel. “Launchpad” everyone but the dogs shouted as they crashed to the ground. A postcard fell on dewey’s beak, it Read welcome to cape suzette. “Gasp, has Dewey Duck finally made it to the one place he always dreamed of, cape suzette”

To be continued…

No new chapter today, but I doubt anyone cares

Yeah, I’m getting bored writing this series and no one seems to care so I’m just gonna cancel this

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney