A limbless concept

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/p__/images/8/8c/Rayman_Spirit.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/360?cb=20200202044906&path-prefix=protagonist
Rayman
:star:
Team trial: yellow
Quote: yeah!
Mastery point: damage
White skill: helicopter ears. Passive: rayman flies lower giving 25% damage. Active: rayman flies higher, giving 50% damage.
Green skill: lum jump. Rayman jumps on a mushroom to follow the lums, attacking with his axe.
Blue skill: plum. Rayman pulls out a huge plum and throw it at opponents.
Purple: magic fists. Rayman uses his basic attack, with different colors and percentages. Red fist: 25% blue fist: 50% yellow fist: 75%
Red skill: awesomeness time! Blue skill increased 50% chance to K.O opponents.
Entrance: rayman flies to the scene
Victory: rayman did his classic dance and smiles.
Defeat: rayman screams
Basic attack: rayman uses his wind up punch.
Friendship #1: rayman and Kermit.
Plot: Kermit meets rayman and show him the show.
Item: lums. What does it do: increasing green skill 50%
Friendship #2: rayman and Ralph.
Plot: rayman tells Ralph that he’s in a video game.
Item: game console. What does it do: increasing purple skill to 25%

Stay tuned tommorow for a banana splits poll!

Just say role

This has no sense :neutral_face: you mean this? passive:each X basic attcaks rayman flies lower , then punches a enemy and this deal 25% more damage than a normal basic attack.

Is better if you just say Activea: Rayman flies higher punching all the enemies dealing X damage and can deal 50% more damage if (something passes).

you forgot dealing X damage to all the enemies or just 1 enemy or the enemies you want.

dealing X damage, I feel that this coul have an effect, like cursing, stunning, charming, etc. if you put this don´t forget to put a variable: X may fail if the enemies are above level X.

You should say: Rayman´s basic attack can have different color, each color gives a differen porcentage of increasing the damage:
Red: 25% more damage
Blue: 50% more damage
Yellow: 75% more damage

I think is better if: If enemies damaged by “Plum” are under the X% of their max HP they are instantly KO ed, and you are missing the 3 additional stat boosters, like this ones:
+X evasion
+X tenacity
+X BD
+X SP
+X armor
+X reality
+X max HP
+X damage to “Skill name
+X heal to “Skill name

You are missing the name of the campaign, the disk power, what happens when you add other stars, same with the other friendship.

Please put that poll in the topic you already made, don´t create a new one.
Please take your time making concepts and I promise that the will get better.

Putting a poll in there might be off topic, is it?

You mean in this topic or this one? I think here wouldn´t be off topic.

I meant on the rayman concept.

Yeah a bit, here would be best because is where you already made a poll.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney