A Miner and Digger (Likely Concept)

Name: Moliere
Moliere

Quote: “You have disturbed the dirt!”

Description: Moliere digs below his enemies, surprising them with his dirty attacks and powerdrills along the way.

Role: Damage

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Moliere picks up a pile of dirt and throws it at an enemy.

Victory: Moliere cheers happily.

Defeat: Moliere wails.

Skill #1: Drill Dig

Moliere enters his drill and tunnels through the battlefield. Enemies hit by the drill are dealt X damage, and become “Dirty” for 12 seconds. While in the drill, Moliere is untargettable. Dirty enemies take 50% of damage from scares and studies as True Damage to themselves.

Making enemies dirty is less effective if they are above level X.

Damage Type: :fist: Normal Damage

Skill #2: Never Merge!

Moliere carefully studies his dirt collection, making sure that no dirts are mixed with one another. Then Moliere becomes precise for 12 seconds. Precise heroes can target invisible enemies and their attacks cannot be dodged or evaded.

Skill #3: Sneaky Startle

Moliere digs underground and tunnels to the farthest enemy. He then pops out and startles them, dealing X damage to them and stunning them for 11 seconds. Moliere then tunnels back to his original position.

Damage Type: :fist: Normal Damage

Skill #4: Great Magnitude

Enemies that become dirty also have their movement speed reduced to 90% for 8 seconds.

The movement speed reduction is less effective against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Excavator Adventurer

While enemies are dirty, Moliere has a 35% chance to evade disables and heal for 50% of his max HP.

Dirty enemies also lose X basic damage and X skill power.

+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X Damage to “Sneaky Startle”

Battle Badge:

Is Charged When: Stun is Applied to 3 enemies

+X Basic Damage
+X Basic Damage per Yellow Team Hero
+40 Evasion

Friendships:

Moliere/Vinny Santorini

Disk Name: Blind Faith

Campaign Title: Bright Ideas

Description: Vinny & Moliere dig below the city to see if they can find any new dirts for Mole’s collection.

Allies: Pleakley, Kida, Jim Hawkins

"Drill Dig" Saps & Stuns Enemies

• “Drill Dig” deals X more Normal Damage
  • “Drill Dig” has a 25% (+25% more per star level) chance to Stun and Sap enemies hit for 2 (+2 seconds per star) seconds.
  • +X Max HP
  • +X Skill Power

Moliere/Disgust

Disk Name: That’s Garbage!

Campaign Title: Weird Obsessions

Description: Disgust dosen’t like Mole’s obsession with dirt, so she tries to find a new obsession for him.

Allies: Sulley, Wasabi, Bunsen & Beaker

Take Less Damage from Dirty Enemies

• +X Max HP to Moliere and Allies

• +X Basic Damage to RED Team Allies

• When enemies become Dirty, Moliere takes 10% (+10% more damage lost per star level) less damage from enemies

Which disk do you choose for Mole?

Which Disk?
  • Vinny Santorini
  • Disgust

0 voters

Which Tier do you see Mole in?

Which Tier do you see him in?
  • BROKEN
  • S-Tier
  • A-Tier
  • B-Tier
  • C-Tier
  • D-Tier

0 voters

The 'dirty" sounds unimpressive.

This is kinda crazy, but I’m actually working on a concept for The Mole right this very minute! Great minds think alike, I guess? O:

2 Likes

Why does it sound inimpreesive?

I mean it’s not really much of a debuff. Normal damage is still damage. It’s not like it’s stopping damage. I suppose it shuts down scare teams but nobody uses those anyway.

It can also shut down True Damage users as well, like Hamm & Wasabi as well.

Mr Big: Allow me to introduce myself…

Also:
A: Just have Shank and/or other armor heavy heroes on the team and having enemies Dirty suddenly becomes a big advantage
B: Once Mole is at red, Dirty does many other things as well, and you have the Disgust disk as well

Now that I’m commenting, just wanna mention that you missed the 3 red skill boosts, @Jungalians_KL, but otherwise looks good

Wasabi with normal damage is still probably a lot of damage.

I’m glad you like my concept! What disk would you work on if you could pick one? For me, I pick Vinny’s disk.

I prefer the Disgust disk actually, I feel the Vinny one would only be better at 5 stars
They both have a similar function if you think about it (because both stuns and damage reduction help you take less damage), but the Disgust disk will always work

1 Like

Decided to tweak up Moliere’s “Dirty” debuff a little bit to make it better. Now enemies that are dealt damage from scares or studies now become true damage.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney