Nothing to see here

This topic has been deleted for a new page

3 Likes

Nice, 10/10. That is an awesome con-jdhdfehdjfhdhdj…what just happened?

This is a pretty good concept. I enjoyed it. I can tell you are improving. I have feedback.

This is a little wordy for a description, but it is good.

I think she is more of a damage hero.

The Animations are great!

This skill really does not deal true damage. I think it would fit better under fantastic or normal damage. The damage number seems random and you should use a variable like X Y or Z instead of a number.

The Green skill is great!

This is a really nice skill, but it should say “a shield with X HP” instead of “a shield that blocks 11190 damage.” It just sounds better if you use X as a variable.

I am not sure if this counts as a new animation, but purple skills do not have new animations.

Great job with the red skill!

The friendships are also pretty good too.

Here is the link to my concept making guide. It should really help you make better concepts. It is not done but it should help you a lot.

1 Like

The concept is cool with the abilities if I was able to understand. It is very difficult to read this and a lot of your hero concepts when the grammar is pretty bad. I apologize if it for some reason that you can control. Otherwise, you should try to work on your grammar on the concepts than the concepts themselves. The concepts once I get to understand them are ok but very repetitive for some.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Please do not comment on dead topics. Thank you!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney