A Proposal For Per Blue

All very good points and very well said. Hopefully PerBlue will answer our concerns!

2 Likes

A 3rd Friendship seem very possible maybe instead of giving old heroes new skills give them new disks and friendships with newer heroes for example Dash might have a Huey Dewey And Louie Friendship

3 Likes

A 3rd or even 4th friendship (looks like there’s room for 4) would be a great idea in my mind. Assuming all the power isn’t put into a single disk, it opens up the variety even with single characters. Adding new friendships to older characters would also give players something else to chase if they’re not able to keep up with the whales on the newest additions to the game.

1 Like

You dont seem to get the point.
Its just another drain - there are no new resources to make up for that drain.

What we need is more of added resources !

5 Likes

What we need is fair play for F2P players, not just whales. I was thinking maybe an increase to team XP by 25-50% or a decrease in team XP needed to get to new levels

2 Likes

Team XP is pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things, it’s totally irrelevant unless you have the resources to make use of it on your heroes. I hope they don’t do that as it’d take away from far more important things that could be improved :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

But the increase in Team XP means it’ll take less time to level up. It takes 30 minutes for a P2P to get from the old level cap to the new level cap. With the team XP increase, it can benefit both kinds of players

2 Likes

Well, it seems @Polaris is back. Wonder if we’ll get some response to this thread…

3 Likes

Is just stupid you get NINE free stamina in invasion(if you reach the end), SIX in weekly boxes, SIX in war boxes, but you can buy 350 for 4,99 , like really? Why Free stamina have to be so hard to get for free, i will never understand, the Invasion nerf was the answer to how they care about F2P players.

12 Likes

Discobot said that this second year will be better than the first. Hopefully this will turn out to be true. The game is still fun, but the first year was definitely a bit better.

3 Likes

So far discobot’s been wrong sadly. Seems like PerBlue has gotten new employees and fired the better ones

2 Likes

“Cater to the Whales, leave F2P behind.”

This is the ultimate evolution of EVERY freemium game.

4 Likes

@Polaris I understand you are busy with the update right now. But can you please take a moment afterwards when everything has settled down today to respond to this request/suggestion? Also can you please include if there is any schedule for new server mergers? Last we all heard the first merger went well on the players experience, but did everything go well on your end? Other servers under 13 could definitely use some additional mergers. Thank you

@Polaris. In addition can you please update on any progress from your discussion in update 1.10.4 patch notes where you stated that perblue was working on changing challenger tier in arena and coliseum, as well as creating a new guild shop for more powerful players to help weaker players. If these features are close to being implemented this might give F2P players a little hope for the near future. Thank you again for any information you can provide.

4 Likes

Hey @Polaris just wanted to remark that 3 servers are too much - try it with 2 at first.

Well I still trust discobot. It’s only been a few months since the anniversary and lots of things can happen!

1 Like

Oh, wow. This totally compensates EVERYONE, not just the whales.

4 Likes

But is still an insult to injury :unamused:

2 Likes

Pretty nice of @Polaris to be silent during all of this instead of explaining PB’s actions or even doing damage control. Surely that’s a part of being Community Manager? PerBlue is being really opaque here, for all we know they could be cackling evilly whilst sitting upon golden thrones. Communication and transparency are healthy, but we see relatively little of either. :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

I’m in sorry if I’m rude but dead God can you guys let them breathe! They work their butts off for you and all you do is complain they could be with their family but they are giving you random people on the internet their respect…and all you do in return is complain…you should be ashamed

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney