A spy in our minst

Spy
2 star,backline,control

250px-Spyfencingtauntkill

Bio:spy stays hidden from sight or disguises as a enemy of the other team…until the time is right

Quote:“i was never really on your side”

Basic attack:shoots a enemy with his revolver

Entrance:walks in

Victory:straightens his suit and chuckles

Defeat:he falls to the ground

Skills

White:surprise!!

Players must choose a enemy and Spy will turn into that enemy for 10 seconds(in which he also copies that enemies attacks or skills) and then he backstabs the enemy which kills that enemy instantly.

Green:electro sapper

Spy tosses his electro sapper at the enemy with the highest attack power which slowly drains health from that enemy until it disappears

Blue:did not see him coming

At the start of each wave, spy will turn invisible which makes him untargetable for 15 seconds

Purple:sharp as a knife

Spy’s attack power increases slowly by 50% while he’s invisible.

Red:clever cloakage

Spy now heals himself when he’s pretending to be a enemy and then steals 30% health from that enemy when backstabbing him

Friendships

Spy/randall
Invisibility cloak
Spy’s invisibility lasts longer

Spy’s invisibility lasts 20 seconds longer

Spy/finnick
City of lights
electro sapper now drains energy

“Electro sapper” now drains energy from the enemy its used on

1 Like
  • White Skill: Skill is too OP, but it has a good idea. Who would it target if the battle was on auto? What if the “Copycat” Form is a Frontline Damage like Jack Sparrow, or Frontline Tank like Sulley & Boo?

• Green Skill: Good concept, but how long would the Skill last? This is not a White Skill like Jafar’s or Zurg’s which slowly drain their Energy. I̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶K̶i̶m̶ ̶P̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶’̶s̶ ̶"̶M̶o̶n̶i̶t̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶D̶e̶v̶i̶c̶e̶"̶ ̶S̶k̶i̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶’̶l̶l̶ ̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶l̶i̶d̶e̶.̶.̶.̶

• Blue Skill: A “recycled” Scar’s Blue Skill, which just lasts 12 seconds. This lasts 15 seconds, which is 3 seconds longer…

• Purple Skill: A good boost.

• Red Skill: A healing Skill… but you’ll have to wait for 10 seconds to heal…

• [Ra] Disc: No variable here. I think it’s safe to assume that the Invisibility Length changes with each Star, starting at 4, then 8, up to 20 seconds. Once again, like I said before, a 15-second invisibility is long, how much more if it lasts 35 seconds. What if Spy [Ra] is in a team that is knocked out easily?

• [Fi] Disc: Just a minor, but maybe game-changing, boost. The concept is good but how much Energy would the “Electro Sapper” drain?

EDIT: Added and changed some of the Ratings because OP edited the Concept.

Wow… I got salt for that?

Who should i do next

• Professor frink(the simpsons)
  • Pyro(tf2)
  • The riddler(batman)
  • Nani(lilo and stitch)

0 voters

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney