A terrific athlete (Homestar Runner Hero Concept Series Part 2)

This is part two of Jsslade’s Homestar Runner concept series. If I knew how to put links in posts, I’d link Strong Bad’s concept right here.

Source: Homestar Runner (2000-present)
180px-NewerestHomestar
Name: Homestar Runner
Position: Midline Tank
Role: Damage
Team: Red
Quote: "Everyone loves the me. I am a terrific athlete!

Entrance: Homestar runs (pun not intended) into position, while Frank Bennedeto (a popcorn popper) glitches into existence beside him. (Until B0)
Here’s what Frank looks like: 80px-Frank_Bennedetto

Basic Attack: Frank Bennedeto launches popcorn at enemies.
Victory: Homestar knee-slides into the center of the battlefield and cheers.
Defeat: Frank falls over, causing Homestar to become sad and kneel down.

White Skill: Everybody! Everybody! - Normal Damage
Homestar gets excited and leg-sweeps through the enemy team, dealing X damage to all enemies.

Green Skill: Pom Pom Too - Normal Damage/True Damage
Once per wave, when Homestar falls below 35% HP, Pom Pom will appear out of nowhere to unleash a flurry of punches at the last enemy to attack him, dealing X normal damage per hit, then finishing them off with one last punch, dealing X true damage. Here’s what Pom Pom looks like: 220px-pompom

Blue Skill: Homestar, Run! - Normal Damage
At the start of combat, Homestar charges though the enemy team, dealing X damage to all enemies.

Purple Skill: In Loving Memory
When Homestar Runner is KO’d, the enemy who finished him off gains 2 stacks of Fatigue.

Red Skill: Stave if Off
“Pom Pom Too” now grants Homestar Runner Continuous Healing for the rest of the wave.

Friendships:
Baymax
Campaign: Homestar Runner Enters the Health Care Robot Contest: Hiro hires Homestar and Pom Pom to train Baymax for the next Creep Surge, but when the Creeps find out, they need to fight back!
Allies: Hiro Hamada, Strong Bad, Gadget
Disc: Floating Head of Doom (“In Loving Memory” adds an extra stack of Fatigue)

Second friend TBD.

1 Like

Tbh I haven’t started it yet since I couldn’t think of anything. Please understand.

1 Like

Is he a tank or a damage

2 Likes

Yeah but it also says “Role: Damage

2 Likes

Ohhhh, I see now
That’s odd… a character cant be both tank and damage… one of those needs to be removed

i think it was meant to be damage

1 Like

Ok I think

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney