About City Watch

Alright we new implementations (epic mode and red skill) and new heroes (miss piggy particularly) the city watch became a NIGHTMARE!! Before this last update the usual behavior was: increase level on last area (to level 200 or something) but decrease badge level (purple or orange) which sometimes was too easy (areas 3 and 4 were actually harder).
After update behavior: increase level of toons and not decrease anything, add two extreme powerful buds (200k+ damage shields, tons of armor and reality) but with all this the most annoying thing is fighting Miss Piggy.

She has evasion already, and with her skill she dodges some debuffs, but at level 205 she’s dodges EVERYTHING. I spent 30 minutes of frustrations facing this line up… is that what you want perblue? Impossible levels?

Ohh and guess what using a hero with red skill is MANDATORY so you need to fight a very powerful team with a not so great team.

Think about it perblue. @Polaris anything to say about this issue?

4 Likes

I have to agree with Refugee. These new epic city watch levels are near impossible to beat. I’ve spent countless retries on just one level, only to face the exact same team over and over again. And at level 175, all your skills fail. That, on top of the two wards they get make this game mode very frustrating. @Polaris

3 Likes

My server hasn’t gotten Red skills and Epic CW yet (Thank GOD!) but from the look of it, it’s even worse than Super Hard CW… in many ways

1 Like

Exactly and when you beat one team maybe losing 2 or 3 heroes because you were tired of losing and you moved on you can’t beat the next one… I’m often seeing myself using only one hero with red skill unlocked because you can’t use other heroes… only one squad from the beginning to the end. And again… I’m not asking for an easy way to beat City Watch, only a fair way. Before the update was kinda easy, you had only one or maybe two “hard” lines to beat but now you have at least 3 impossible ones and lots of hard ones

2 Likes

I’m one foot out the door with this BS. As a high level player top 20 on S1 I should not be struggling this much with CW. This team I faced is 98 levels above me. I can’t even touch them with my maxxed heroes.

2 Likes

Top 20 means, you spend a Lot. But obviously you cant buy player skills.

lol that’s a true point but in fairness, that enemy team looks ridiculous

although again, this is more a problem with the new op heroes than with city watch itself - if that team was a scare team of similar power, it wouldn’t be all that tricky

I didn’t ask for it to be easy. I asked for it not to be impossible. I liked the fact that it took almost 2 weeks before anyone had unlocked a red skill (not counting Flynn who everyone got unlocked for free). Sklling them up takes time as well which I like as well because it forces players to put in the time playing to get the skills. But like Kymah and Refugee this is turning the game into a frustrating gring. Say you beat a r1 level 200 team, the next team you fiight is similar but 30 levels higher. Most times you will lose heroes so you sacrifice them just to move on only to need those some heroes in the next harder level.

This is what I’m facing now on super hard. Lvl187 (server cap is 140), and by this time my strongest heroes are already wiped out by super strong teams (Piggy, Animal, Jafar, …) at previous levels, so no way to finish it. Way to balance CW, well done. I cannot even scratch their shields.

I thought CW enemies were chosen from Coliseum lineups. That’s not true apparently, since no one can have level 200+ characters… this is so unbalanced

At the same time, the surge is way too easy approximately once or twice every week, like today - lvl110 teams in district 1 wave 20!

So far I’ve only completed super hard city watch once. And even that was pretty hard. So if we need to do epic city watch to get red skills for each hero, that will be extremely difficult.
image https://media1.tenor.com/images/8955c9eabedc098e15ce711fbe157278/tenor.gif?itemid=5139162
So this will basically be me trying to get and improve red skills.

It sounds like you get red skill chips from every section cleared? Soo if you beat the first area, you will get some? :thinking:

Well, I’ve done super hard CW a few times, it wasn’t that bad, unlike in that picture. Creep Surge, on the other hand, is a nightmare. Last time I’ve even found orange heroes in district 24.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney