About Latest Fortify The Network

So, the only contest needs lasting longer is the one got changed back???

That’s disgusting…not that I’m surprised, it is sooooo typical of Perblue, never thought of players in the slightest

In all fairness, the rewards are horrible :joy::joy::joy: except the mod upgrades and badge booster crates

2 Likes

I think some people wanted FTN to be 3-day again, not sure?

I think the rewards, mainly top tier, are better, and now you can spend less to earn the 1M.

2 Likes

Yes, but it’d be easier with a 6 day contest because now with this 3 day contest, it’ll be more stressful with less time to complete it. :confused:

6 Likes

For F2P players like myself, we don’t have enough stamina unless we hoard. But even so, it will not be enough as stamina scores so little right now

And during 3 days, we can’t earn enough diamond too. So 6 days are the time needed if we intend to participate in this kind of contest

Other contests can be completed in 3 days anyways, why lengthen them?

What is the point of having better rewards if I can’t reach them?

2 Likes

I’ve got a secondary account in a mid- to low-level guild (ranked ~50th on server 2), and they’ve been doing much better in 6-day guild contests than they ever did in 3-day guild contests. :man_shrugging:

What got changed?

This contest(and probably only this for some time) will be 3 days instead of the usual 6 days we’ve been accustomed to.

Ohhh thats new for me

1 Like

Yes, the most feedback we’ve been seeing was about FTN going back to 3 days so we’re seeing how it does back on 3 day contests. Overall, what we’ve seen is that the 6 day contests have been doing well.

2 Likes

For FTN… 6-day long is better.

Also, is it possible to do some testings with 2 contests in a week?
Like one Monday-Wednesday and the other one Thursday-Sunday?

10 Likes

Yeah… I’ve seen mixed opinions about the 6 day contests. I prefer them personally.

I do like Musketeer’s idea of two 3 day contests in a week, altough they’d have to be a bit easier than FTN

4 Likes

For other contests, it’d be better for them to last 3 days. Not FTN. How do you guys even come to that conclusion, @loutre?

Haizzzz

We look at feedback here, from tickets sent in and in-game data.

2 Likes

So pls kindly tell me how can I, a F2P, gain 90.000+stamina in 3 days for this contest without paying? And I don’t even want to talk about diamond…yet

Funny. Most of the time you have to hoard EVERYTHING to even have a chance of 1M reward on FtN.

Will the team stop raising the diamond amount to spent at some point? Because we still don´t earn more diamonds than 12 months ago.
Despite the requirement being doubled.
See, I don´t have any problem with raising stamina requirements as you do give more stamina over time with each cap raise. Although you never give more diamonds with each cap raise, so raising the diamond spending requirements is pretty dumb and only angers people (and basically makes 1M progress reward for Fortify P2W only on old servers)

So, how is it that 1M or Guild 10M reward is reached by like 15-20% of players but Fortify 1M is only reached by around 8%? Shouldn´t it be the same all over @Loutre?

5 Likes

While we are complaining can we please have something other than Swedish Chef chips for progress rewards ffs

3 Likes

So @Loutre i just went and looked and it takes 95k stamina on older servers to max stamina points but the most you can save is 50k I think in banked stamina so where does this other 45k come from. I mean it wouldn’t be an issue if the banked cap matched the stamina needed on older servers. And yes diamonds have not gone up in any method in over a year while the amount of diamonds needed to finish contest continues to climb higher and higher

Use those diamonds to refresh Mega Mart and buy up them Stamina batteries.

1 Like

I don’t know that it would be worth spending a few thousand diamonds on refreshes in order to get 30 badge crates and some chips for Swedish Chef and Fred.

1 Like

I still don´t understand why the “soft cap” aka the limit where you can add stamina or buy stamina from Get More Stamina only increases by 1000 every cap raise, @Loutre.

Like, the amount of stamina one needs for certain badges is far over the 47,000 that is the soft cap on old servers now. Could this be addressed for once?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney