About the Tactician role

@Polaris, not sure if it makes sense to you or anyone here in the forums, but the Tactician role in my opinion would be better placed in between the officers and the champions. Because tactician/s in my view will need to communicate with the officers, the champions and the guild leader on the war strategies and supervision throughout the entire war battle phase.

In fact, i believe several of us who are holding the roles of officer or champion, are those who are planning the war strategies.

Therefore, would hope that the team can consider the above suggestion. Thank you…!

5 Likes

Tacticians don’t have that amount of options officers have, so it’s kinda logical.

I agree, i wanted to change a officer to tactician, because he arrange everything for war. But it was a demotion and he couldnt talk in officerchat.

2 Likes

Yes, it is the exact dilemma i am facing as well. Which also goes to say that implementing the new rank is rather redundant.

If the tactician is unable to communicate privately with the officers and champions before releasing the strategies out for the rest of the guild in Guild chat/ war chat/ guild war, then having the new rank is really of no good use to us, and the legit tacticians are better off remaining in their existing roles

5 Likes

同意します。
少なくとも戦術家と他の役員(ギルドマスター、チャンピオン、巡査)だけで話し合えるチャットがほしい。

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney