Absolute joke of a deal

So I’d like to address the absolute joke of deals that you’ve been sending me!

See attached imagine to be shocked!

But then other in the same guild get deals like this!

Are you trying to run paying players away from the game, I’m a paying player but I tell you now I won’t be buy no 450 stamina for 16.99 that’s daylight robbery at its best!!
Perblue going back to their greedy ways by the looks of it, brings out about 10 characters in a matter of weeks and then send out stupid deals thinking people will actually buy them!!
I’ve left the game once and only came back because of my guild, not the game for a second so if youd like me to go again and not come back this time then carry on with the shocking deals!!!

Someone is salty

1 Like

Would you pay £16.99 for 450 stamina?

Idk how much that even costs for first off. And actually yes I would. You can never have too many stocked up

You don’t know how much that would cost, I just told you £16.99. In euros probably €20! And you’d be the reason why we get stupid deals then if you’re willing to pay that for 450 stamina :joy:

That’s actually is ‘‘joke’’, PB already given 330 stamina for $5.

Well… with the second deal (reading that screen is painful), it’s very good combo, deals stacks.

@Musketeer, yeah sorry about the 2nd photo, I had to screenshot it off Snapchat!
But you get my point yeah?

The Deal from the second Screenshot was available für everyone, If i am Not totally wrong.
The First Pic doesnt Show 450 stamina, but 450 stamina refills. And i Dont see a big difference in value of these two Deals, btw.

It definitely wasn’t available for me, as soon as I was told about it I had a look and it wasn’t there, I’m sorry about my miss typing of the 450 stamina refills but how can you say that there isn’t much difference in the deals, did you miss the post above saying perblue have sold 330 stamina for €5, then there is a very big difference there

I Don’t Know How Much Euros Cost. I Live In Georgia. And Stamina is legit like a gold bar in this game.

IT’S HUGE DIFFERENCE.

1 Like

Different deals are marketed to different people. It all depends on your spending habits. Unfortunately the more you spend on a consistent basis, the worse deals you’ll be offered. On the flip side, if you take a week or so off from spending, you’ll start to see some really good deals pop up to entice you to spend again. That’s why guild members can have different offers.

Skeeter you do have a good point but that’s just backwards thinking on their behalf, if they give me rubbish deals I’ll be less inticed to buy them I’m not in it to get ripped off.

a happy customer is always a loyal customer :blush:

Both those deals for me are $4.99 the other being $8.99

Purple deals are usually available for everyone - Red deals are not and dependent on some factors (no idea exactly what, but it’s not just spending habits as others suggest)

Just google a currency calculator. If you don’t want to do that here is the conversion into US dollars: 20€ is $22.06. The £ value is not far off from those two.

The best deal on stamina I’ve ever seen, was $4.99 for 650 stamina. It was done once on Server 1, and that was amazing.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney