Hey, everyone! Now that the server merge is complete, some of you may be finding yourselves with multiple accounts on the same server. If you’re in this situation, you do have the option to continue that way, with more than one account on the same server.
You can also combine up to two accounts into one main account. I’ve provided the instructions from the original Server Merge post below. Essentially, you’ll submit a support ticket noting the account you want to keep, and the ones you want to retire and merge into the one you’re keeping.
As a rule, you must always have been the SOLE OWNER of all involved accounts (we do check). There are already a lot of account consolidation tickets in our support queue. PLEASE be patient. We do our best to process them in the order that they were received.
After the merge, some players will have more than one account on the resulting server. Once the merge is complete, players that end up with more than one account on the server due to the merge will be able to consolidate inventory from alternate accounts. Players are not required to merge accounts, and it’s possible to continue with multiple accounts on the same server. If you want to keep multiple accounts as-is, you do not need to take any additional action.
You must always have been, and currently are, the sole owner of all involved accounts.
If you would like to consolidate accounts, please review ALL of the following details:
You have 2 weeks from when the merge completes to request a transfer, after which we will no longer offer account consolidation. We are only allowing 2 accounts to be consolidated.
All account consolidation requests must be received by Thursday, February 16th.
- Make a note of the Account ID you want to transfer your goods into - this will be your DESTINATION account
- Make a note of the Account ID(s) you want to transfer goods OUT of - These are the accounts that will be PERMANENTLY CLOSED after the transfer is complete.
- Submit a ticket to Customer Support with all account ID’s, and carefully indicate which Account ID is the Destination Account (i.e the Account you want to KEEP), and which are the accounts you’re transferring goods out of. To help us expedite these requests, please include “Account Consolidation Request’’ at the top of your ticket.
- If you have multiple accounts you wish to transfer goods out of, please indicate them all in the same ticket.
- Note that this is an IRREVERSIBLE PROCESS, and you will never have access to your retired accounts again.
- Sit back and relax - Support will process your request as quickly as possible starting 24 hours after the merge is complete.
- XP Drinks
- Diamonds and Monthly Diamond Days
- VIP Rings
- Raid Tickets (all varieties)
- Shop Tokens
- Heist Tickets
- Guild Coins
Inventory items, including:
- Fully Crafted Badges
- Badges Bits and Plan Bits
- Hero Chips
- Red Skill Chips
- Costume Threads
- Emoji Unlock items
- Guild Trophies
- Mod Fragments
- Mod Power
- Mod Upgrades
- Disk Power
- Patch Essence
All Mods can be transferred, even if they are equipped to a hero. Mods will be delivered to the destination account through a mailbox message.
Diamond Crate Upgrade levels will transfer to the destination account, as well as unspent upgrades. Upgrades will not go above level 20 for each track.
Completed and unlocked Stickers and Challenges will be transferred to the destination account. Any progress on active challenges will not be transferred.
If both accounts have a premium pass, the remaining account will receive a coupon equivalent to the BattlePass price.
If only one account has the premium pass, it will be transferred to the remaining account in its current state.
The retired account will have their email unsubscribed.
- Full Heroes, Hero Stars or Hero Rarities, or XP Levels
- Anything equipped to your Heroes including:
- Memory Disks and Memory Disk Levels
- Badges and enhancements
- Collection mastery
- Skill Levels
- Monthly Sign-In progress
- “Banked” Stamina and Friend Stamina
- Unused City Watch Resets
- Unclaimed mail
- Campaign Levels unlocked
- Infected Campaign Nodes
- Arena, Coliseum, Invasion Rankings
- Weekly Quest Progress
- Friends and Blocked lists
- Unlocked difficulty levels for Trials, Port, Heist, and City Watch
- Collections Progress
- Friend Campaign Progress
- Team Level or Team Level Experience
- Mastery Tokens
- Invasion Resources and items including Invasion Stamina, Breakers, Boss Tech, Hero Power Ups, Hero Revives, and all the Invasion Boosts
- Prize Wall Tokens
- War Crates
Additional things to keep in mind if you’re considering a consolidation:
- Spend all of your stored (“banked”) Stamina prior to the merge - use it or lose it!
- Normal and Elite Campaign Progress will match the state of the Campaigns on your destination Account, including unlocked chapters and earned Stars.
- Finish your Daily Quests to claim as much loot as you can, because no Daily Quests will transfer.
- Unlocked difficulty levels for Trials, Port, Heist, and City Watch will be determined by the Destination Account
- If you are a Guild Leader and are consolidating accounts, it is highly recommended you make a destination account Guild Leader before you request the consolidation.
- Inform your friends! Your transferred account(s) will be PERMANENTLY CLOSED following the transfer of goods to your destination account, and your friend list WILL NOT transfer.
- Regular Arena and Coliseum Leagues will merge and split as always after the merge. You may notice an increase in the amount of splitting/merging while things settle down.
- Chat silences, suspensions, and bans will not be changed by the merge or account consolidation.
You must always have been and currently are the sole owner of all involved Accounts.