Account Consolidation Request Deadline Approaching!

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to throw out a reminder that you all have until Thursday, February 16th, to get your request in if you want to have any accounts consolidated.

We kindly ask for your patience while we work through the large amount of requests. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

I thought it was 17th Feb? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Well it could have been written in the first place that it would be Thursday, just saying.

Does it have to be during office hours? Or anytime in Thursday until 11:59 PM CT?

2 Likes

What do mean by that?

1 Like

That if you want some accounts merged into the main one you need to submit a consolidation support ticket before or on 16th Feb aka Thursday.

1 Like

Oh thanks but how do I request for it?

1 Like
1 Like

Why did you change the date from the 17th to the 16th after the fact? You even edited your old “reminder” post to change it to the 16th too. That is shady, you think we didn’t pay attention to the dates? Come on…just tell us you wanted to change the deadline.

1 Like

So like this? @KayIa @Samm

2 Likes

in support messages, and you need to have the account ids.

1 Like

The deadline is supposed to be two weeks after the server merge is completed. The 17th falls outside of that, so it had to be edited. I did not write the original post where it was and what I copied, so it did unfortunately slip under my radar until today. I apologize about that.

3 Likes

You have to submit a support ticket through the game itself, not through a message on the forum. Tap on your Hero picture in the game in the lower left, then go to, “Support.” Tap on any of the FAQ’s, answer, “No,” to, “Did you find this helpful,” and then it will give you the prompt to contact us.

1 Like

Ok I’ll do it

Just on Thursday. All of the support tickets get timestamped once they are sent, so make sure it says, “February 16th” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ah nice, thank you for clarification. Cause I am at work and don´t know if I´ll be back before 8 PM (which is like 1 PM of the “Office Time” but who knows…)

1 Like

Thanks Samm, understood. :wink:

1 Like

Bit of a thing to be wary of on this (maybe big issue?).

On iOS, if I try clicking through to this contact us while on mobile data, I repeatedly get told “no internet”, even though I can access these forums, and play the game just fine

1 Like

To follow on, this works fine if you’re connected to WiFi though

That said, why does it matter how you’re connected?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney