Add new perks

We need new contest perks and guild perks as well. Stupid guild crate perk just a supplement to changing guild name( to waste influence).
You can add a perk to give double normal campaign drops consumable, orange cosmetic crates etc. It sucks that it has no cooldown and good ones like port reset and badge booster crate perks have cooldown.
Just tells that you know it’s useless so you made it without any cooldown.

10 Likes

Great ideas! Maybe add City Watch Revives, Free Elite Resets, and Free Weekly Epic City Watch Keys.

2 Likes

Seriously wish they spend more time on guild perks and decreasing overall badge costs then new color ranks. :nauseated_face::money_mouth_face:. Forumers have been mentioning the need for new guild perks for over a year; I for one have posted ideas before too. Honestly feel like talking to a brick wall on this topic; then again maybe the wall would actually be listening.

2 Likes

Well, in a recent post the Senior Game Designer said they’d look into expanding existing guild perks and asked for suggestions for new ones. I’m admittedly not holding my breath waiting for results, but it’s better than silence on the issue.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney