Add Uniform/Costumes for Heroes

Hello everyone,
So we have a lot of heroes in the game already. Why not add costumes that can be purchasable with diamonds or could be a prize from challenges instead of stickers? I mean it would be really cool plus with a new set/improved skills.
For example the Sulley I made is from Monsters University, and Boo isnt with him at that time, so you could replace Boo’s skills with new skills like Sulley charging to the enemies or doing that weird pose that could blind enemies and heal himself.

Hope this opinion could be good.
Good day :blush:

Link for photo http://fav.me/dcqymun

2 Likes

Nice, this could be a replacement for memory disk, or just for domestic use. Both ways are great!

2 Likes

I’m sure that eventually Perblue will release “skins” for their toons. Who knows, they might even make them have special abilities associated with them. @ScannerWhite

1 Like

However…Since the name of the hero is Sulley AND Boo yiu really cannot just ditch her! :grin: but there are people who have ideas similar to this!!! Lemme find thhe link and get back to you

Ok i found the link.

1 Like

Oh wow guess I aint the only one with that idea…

This would be a great reward for stickers, as at the moment they are simply pointless.

True
(20 characters)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney