Advice helpsite

Hey all ! You may also remember me from dragonsoul - I ran dsoulally.com (which no longer exists). I wanted to drop by and leave my new helpsite here, www.dheroes.pro - I’m still actively working on it and updating info the more I play & test. Feel free to leave suggestions!

2 Likes

Updated/organized some stuff and added hero page! Have some more things I want to add but have limited time due to toddler :wink:

Sup man, gj as always. Really helpful, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added new heroes to tier list, also added a new tier and moved some heroes around

Hey, I saw this post about a week and a half ago and have been using the site since. I sent you an email that day (using the address listed on the site’s home page) with one suggestion for the site but I just got an error message for it today. I’m not sure if it’s an error caused by my email domain or yours but if you haven’t received any feedback for the site, it could be an issue with the site’s domain or something. I sent from a gmail account and got the following error:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

sirsam@dheroes.pro
Blocked due to administrative prohibition

Anyway, when I never got a response back, I assumed it was because you were too busy or uninterested in my suggestion lol. Now that I know it never went through, I decided to create this account to let you know. Below is my original email (including the suggestion) in case your interested:

Just wanted to reach out and say that I think your site’s great - it has a lot of useful info. Thanks for putting it together! I do have one small suggestion for improving the tier list if you have the time: I’d find it more useful if you added a blurb to next to each hero explaining why you put them in the tier you did. It could either be next to the hero’s name on the tier list itself or you could add it to a “tier” section on the hero’s main page. I think understanding a little more about why a hero is so good (or bad) goes a long way in terms of utilizing them properly. Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to create such a useful site!

Also, now that I’ve had some more time to play the game myself, another suggestion I have is that you re-evaluate some of the support characters. Specifically Yax, whose healing makes him pretty much a staple on any team IMO. Other than that, I find your tier list to be pretty spot on.

1 Like

Thanks a ton!!! I will have to test out the email further and see. I will see what I can do about writing up why each hero is in their tier, maybe put them in their own little sections at the bottom of the page. I really appreciate you posting this here.

Edit: and the thing with Yax is that he can bounce in and out of the meta at any time, he’s not strong enough to put in every type of comp - but can make a big difference in or against certain teams.

1 Like

Hey, love the site and all the info there. Only recommendation I can think of is the same as mentioned above: to include why you put heroes in the tiers you do. Some are obvious, I’m sure, but others may not be as apparent to everyone. Also, seeing as tiers can sometimes be dependent on meta, the reasoning behind tier listings can also help with understanding the meta and possible meta shifts.

Nothing important. I’m in Disneyworld now and then going on a Disney cruise. Just wondering if there are special gifts or bonuses for being at a Disney property.

Thanks ! It’s been a bit tough lately to get on and do anything but I will try to see if I can get this done. Maybe I’ll do a write-up of each tier every week on the “updates” page and then each new level increase I’ll post an update based on new rankings.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney