Again and again lag and lag and lag

@Samm
When this will be ended? The game lagging for more than 3 f hours… what the…???

5 Likes

Forever?

4 Likes

We are getting disconnections on war attacks too because everything is just loading into eternity

Honestly, this is getting close to the point where people are not only tired of the game, but tired of trying to get into the game to actually do anything

@Samm can you give us an indication that this is being worked on?
Because when we submit tickets, we get responses saying that no one else has said there is any lag…
Perhaps that is because nothing loads long enough for us to submit tickets…

4 Likes

I’ve been having issues with lag as well. Yesterday at around 1:30pm, the game randomly started lagging like crazy, so I closed the app and tried to open it again, but I just got stuck on the loading screen. Now I’m having this exact same issue again right now. @Samm Is there something wrong with the game’s servers?

3 Likes

They have database issues and maybe lack of hw recourses

Why don’t they just delete the accounts that never been used and reduce the random deals?

Servers are screaming but no one listening

4 Likes

4.8 will have some improvements for the lag issues.

9 Likes

Why wait for next update day as opposed to do a hot fix? Just curious.

7 Likes

i messaged support yesterday (before samm replied) and this shows basically everyone is having lag issues.

really hoping for a fix.

2 Likes

I have asked everyone I know on every server to please submit tickets if they experience lag.
Seems like people were just sending tickets so the team was unaware…

2 Likes

well it seems staff is also experiencing lag. hopefully they’ll figure out whatever is causing the issue in 4.8 .

if not the game is basically unplayable on my end which is quite unfortunate

2 Likes

We can’t do a hot fix for every issue, I’m afraid. My understanding is that to improve these lag issues, it’s a bit of a process instead of a once-and-done thing. We’ll do our best to make some adjustments in the 4.8 release, but there’s a possibility it will need to be pushed out or we’ll need to do additional work to make things run smoother.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney