Alastor from hazbin hotel

Name: Alastor

Source: hazbin hotel

Description: Alastor the radio demon is an eccentric overlord of hell he died in 1933

Team: red

Stars: 2 :star::star:

Role: Tank

Quote: ‘‘smile my dear! You know. You’re never fully dressed without one!’’

Entrance:

Basic Attack: hits the enemy

Victory: tumblr_87960ae478739c377ff4d979d6b2f99c_bd3d2818_640

Defeat:a92f5847187e9669b0ca91f8f90cce09

Skills:

Withe skill: your silence speaks volumes (normal damage :facepunch:) tenor

Green skill: ha! no 200
Blue skill: True passion! tumblr_84d3343fdab984fe71bb8c2ba15aaebd_1fdb8c78_540

Purple skill: maybe giphy

Red skill: No i Don’t think so ShimmeringAshamedAndeancondor-size_restricted

Friendship:

Alastor-dr.facilier

Disk: voodoo demon

Allies: yzma Urszula And launchpad mcquack

Alastor-darkwing duck

Disk: fear duck demon

Allies: slinky dog Merlin And Tigger

So… there’s a lot to break down here…

First of all, what exactly is Hazbin Hotel? Because based on the descriptions you provide and such, even as an unlikely concept, I’m not sure this is an appropriate concept for the forums or the game…

Second of all, you have no descriptions for your skills. Only GIFs. As such, it makes it very hard to determine what exactly the skills are meant to do, thus making this concept very much incomplete.

Third, you’re missing Friendship Disk effects.

You should look at @Imagineer_V’s concept making guide to learn how to make a proper concept: A Guide to Making Character Concepts

10 Likes

@Myeong :thinking:

He gave you feedback, why are you @ing him?

3 Likes

Yeah, listen to Myeong, don’t @ him… as Myeong said, where is the concept? There is no info of the skills, and the show does look very inappropriate for the forums…

8 Likes

From what i’ve seen, Hazbin Hotel is an adult animated show on youtube, and at least i think you could give a warning about their source material since it’s an adult show and contains innapropriate themes.

And second, you should definitely check out the concept guide provided by @Myeong, it helps you make a better concept creator.

8 Likes

@Rinoxer0nte I thought how like idea concept

… Just because someone comments on your concept doesn’t automatically mean they like it…

4 Likes

yes…
(10c)

What do these skills do?

1 Like

You should learn from this
A Guide to Making Character Concepts

I already linked that guide AND asked the same thing about skill descriptions a couple of hours ago. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney